When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Noob 111 N

Davyc

Thanks folks. I've had a chat with Joshua and he's told me that the H Factory N is better. He said:

"The H Factory 111 is better.. It is real superlume.. .. and this is also updated with new vintage hands.. and Crystal is far superior...

N factory watch is not superlume as claim. this is already being reported widely that the lume is bad ..especially the hands..

and the hands are not updated."

So it looks like I'm going to go with the new H Factory 111N as my 1st Pam rep :) I had originally wanted an 000 but read that the missing seconds could potentially cause issues. I couldn't find another Pan with a solid back, pancake dial and seconds so 111 it is.

One of those factories really isn't better then the other, the quality and accuracy will differ per model. Sometimes H factory model will be better then N and sometime vice versa. it's really hit or miss. Which is why it is great to be here with so many of us doing reviews.

A rep of 111N. The latest version is N. The gen N series is not any different then let's say previous M model.

Panerai site is not really a good reference, they do not update pictures every time new "letter" model comes out, so many Historic model shots will be quite outdated.

This might be a silly question but what model is the 111 N a rep of? I am looking at the panerai site and there are a lot of models.

Thanks.

One of those factories really isn't better then the other, the quality and accuracy will differ per model. Sometimes H factory model will be better then N and sometime vice versa. it's really hit or miss. Which is why it is great to be here with so many of us doing reviews.

whilst I agree that every model MAY be different I disagree with everything else. there is quite obviously a difference between factories otherwise TDs woulnt charge different prices and people would seek certain types!!

on top of that see the noob vs h factory comparison and try and tell me there's no difference!

I placed an order yesterday with PureTime for the 111 N noob...after the fact I remembered reading all the recent negative feedback. My first rep purchase from an AD, so will just be patient and hope all goes well! I had planned on doing all my business with Andrew, but he doesn't carry it yet AFAIK.

so you 111 noob m is better but the h factory n is better?

yet more confusion in the h/n world!

Think what Joshua meant is that the previous offer from H (M series) was clearly behind Noob on a number of points - some of which has been bettered for the newer release (e.g hi-beat movement). So the gen doesn't improve, but the rep does :) IMHO I think the N still looks better though and that some sellers were out of stock and tried to push out H a while back...

Think what Joshua meant is that the previous offer from H (M series) was clearly behind Noob on a number of points - some of which has been bettered for the newer release (e.g hi-beat movement). So the gen doesn't improve, but the rep does :) IMHO I think the N still looks better though and that some sellers were out of stock and tried to push out H a while back...

yeah man i know that, i apologise for my post it really wasnt very clear at all i must have been pretty tired at the time.

I know the noob M is better than the H maker, even a quick glance at the teardown and that much is obvious.

What i was trying to get accross was in the new N's was trevor saying that it is infact H maker that is better than noob? or just better than what they were before?

You always need to make your own mind up. Both reps are great for different reasons and everyone has to pick what is more important to them. I am always obsessed with gen construction and have difficulty getting over non oem construction on the bezel set-up of the H factory but that is me. My very general observation is that there is more to fix on a given Noob model but they are upgradeable or replaceable. And of course Dealers at some level will push what they have got.