When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New Member and my New Navitimer World

braf

Hi all,

Just joined here,

I have owned a real Breitling Navitmer Heritage with black face for the last 6 years and loved every minute of it, however always wanted another Breitling as a kind of 'casual' wear watch. I saw the Navitimer World with tan strap on Trusty Time and decided to go with it.

Received the watch yesterday and I am over the moon, here are some pics:

rs6dn9.jpg

2vc6tt0.jpg

1o7srp.jpg

5dpeab.jpg

(Sorry about the little strand hanging around the top pin i've removed it now!)

I was a little unsure of the 46mm face as my Heritage is 42mm (I think?) and whilst I am getting used to it i'm already thinking of chopping it in for a Montbrilliant Datora - does anyone have one of these? What are your opinions?

The noticeable differences i find are that the 'ticking' is a lot louder. I can hear this watch in a quiet room whereas my geniune I struggle to hear it at all.

The 'self winding' mechanism is also considerably louder and can be felt through the wrist whereas on my geniune I can't.

The blue tinge on the glass is a lot less noticeable on the rep. But otherwise it is very good.

I will upload some pics of them both!

I like the looks of the leather...very classy.

But Im a bracelet kind of guy most of the time. I wonder how your white dial Nav would look on your Heritage ss bracelet. :g:

I bet It would look dam good... again...congratulations and welcome. :)

Mike

The Heritage bracelet wouldn't fit on the World. I don't think there is an end link on the heritage, its kind of built in to the case. Don't even think you can put a leather strap on that model.

heritage_02.jpg

The Heritage bracelet wouldn't fit on the World. I don't think there is an end link on the heritage, its kind of built in to the case. Don't even think you can put a leather strap on that model.

heritage_02.jpg

Thanks Andreww...I did not pick up on that at first...but I see what you are saying now.