When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Sent my 1675 Cornino to Mr RolexAddict for a dial swap :)

Guest zeleni kukuruz

Guest zeleni kukuruz

Hello gang!

I sent my Beloved Cornino to JJ for a dial swap. I had the Yuki gilt dial installed before and i kind of got tired of the golden letters. So i contacted Yuki and asked him what he can do. Just two days after my payment was done to Yuki this one droped in my mail box.

06b9fcc6.jpg

As we all can see lume is teribble! Orange and very ugly!

Of it whent to Rolexaddict and look what the Guru did :) im very happy with the finished dial, Jean is amazing! Thank you very much for the AMAZING Service you provide!!!

270f2a9c.jpg

Guest zeleni kukuruz

All right, where did the small-arrow 24h hand come from? I neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed one for my gen.

:Jumpy:

Rolexaddict is the brain behind that one (and behind everything about this watch) :) all i can say is that it wasent cheap!!!

Guest zeleni kukuruz

May not have been cheap, but the results make it clearly worth every single penny spent on it!!!

Yepp, worth every dollar, penny, nickel and dime for sure!

This is my all time faworit rolex and when JJ pm me telling me he would build one for me i was blown away!!!

Yes, the new batch,

I wanted to make a topic to say that the new Yuki 1675 dials batch is fantastic !

but to tired tonight

new dials are just amazing with sharp white printed text, the only thing is the orange markers... so, I removed the orange and relumed for Z.

this DW flaw is coming from the original DW from the explorer, numbers are on the left from 20 to 30,

I was enough stupid to order DW from WSO... they are made for Rolex movements...

ETA and DG movements DW complications are reversed...

so, the only way to correct this flaw is to find some people able to print DW a the right specs

Edited by Rolexaddict

Guest zeleni kukuruz

I think Yuki made a very nice dial this time, but way the orange markera? Whats up with that?

Thanks for all the comments guy's ;)

This is Rolexaddict at his finest :)

Yes, the new batch,

I wanted to make a topic to say that the new Yuki 1675 dials batch is fantastic !

but to tired tonight

new dials are just amazing with sharp white printed text, the only thing is the orange markers... so, I removed the orange and relumed for Z.

No doubt. For comparison, folks - ZK's on the left, my Gen Mk 1 on the right.

side-sidecopy.jpg

I said it one, and I'll say it again - Holy Shitballs, folks!! :notworthy:

Guest zeleni kukuruz

This is one what I am looking for!

Base is from josh?

And rolexaddict can do this work for me too??

Yeha 1655 case from Josh and the magic from Rolexaddict ;)

Guest zeleni kukuruz

Holy shitballs indeed! That new Yuki dial is as good as it gets! After a relume of course.. ;)

Yes the dial is very sharp and nice. RA warned me about the version1 dial Yukia hade before! But the version2 is much much better :)

I put a gen plexi on the watch also :)

This is my grail watch and the man to thank is Rolexaddict, his skills are fantastic!