When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Vintage Omega Seamaster Cosmic 2000 - 60m/ 200ft

Rclough

Dear friends, some time ago I posted the following thread for a project that I started on a 1970's Omega Seamaster Cosmic 2000 - 60m/ 200ft.

http://www.rwg.cc/to...__fromsearch__1

The good news is my watchmaker has done a absolutely n fantastic job of bringing the piece back to life again (see pic); its had a full service; along with a new crystal & I'm sure you'll all agree its a big improvement on how it was. Unfortunately, the one thing that my wm couldn't lay his hands on was a new bezel. Whilst I accept that the gnarly old bezel adds some character to the piece, IMO it would be nice to have the choice of alternating between an old one and a new one.

So, with this in mind, does anyone know where I can source a better condition bezel? Please PM me. In the meantime stay well. rclough

post-40064-0-83585400-1330861685.jpg

Watchco in Oz -

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/RARE-Omega-GENUINE-1970s-VINTAGE-Seamaster-200-Steel-Mens-Bezel-R-1660091-NOS-/380417147691?pt=Wristwatches&hash=item5892a1032b#ht_873wt_1163

currently have a whole bunch of bezels listed. not cheap, but you will probably find what you want

If they don't have them listed on ebay, they have a www site as well.

If that doesn't work, shoot me a PM as I have another couple of contacts.

O/S