When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

feel Scammed by DSN(davidsenjpn) -got pam040 without promissed Incabloc(

gvln68

I got a 040 with swiss 6497 from DSN and i am quite happy about! The only thing that bothered me was that the lugs were smaller the current version luminors and it cant take very thick straps!But i checked with a friend who has gen and yes thats how they were! Tall lugs and tighter space for lugs !The CG is tight on mine as well but i used silicon spray on it and works fine!I will make anew custom one in the future!

Over all its a nice watch!

Since DSN offered refund calling him scammer is not right..MAybe he did a mistake but every dealer who offers a refund is great for me!!

Others would make you send back, never replaced and send you back the same watch..

The you would be tired to go back and forth and stay with the same watch paid extra shipping and taking custom risks every single time..

hey, friends - AGAIN - i asked him about incabloc in this watch and got answer - "yes indeed" , but when i got the watch without it i did really feel scammed! -who of us will not feel the same?? and then i turned to dsn and started this post - and i think its never mind - i got offer for full refund or not, and maybe i got it only because of this post or not.. who knows??? but they do NOT have a right to lie us!!!!!

or i am not right again :fool: ?????

Scammed means with intent to not give you what you asked for...

DSN has not been know to do this.

I do agree that it is frustrating when you asked but still did not receive but expect there is a language issue at work on this one....

If there is something I would want to explain to some of our dealers. I always include pictures with BIG red arrows to the point I am asking about. :D

Then there should be no miscommunication... Like ----- Does it have incablock like in this picture e.t.c

Mate the word scammer is harsh !!!

I believe the best you can do is first try to solve this with the dealer and if he is not willing to help then you can call him whatever you want..

This is black market still..Everyone offering a refund is awesome to me!!!

I can only say this.. Maybe you received the wrong watch, maybe David did not sent this

out himself. These are not excuses, they are realities of life.

If you reach David, which usually is not hard, he will take care of the problem yesterday!

He hates mistakes even if he is the cause.

Let us know what david says and lets not thatch one of our fine and honest dealers..;)

MM

Well my 14th post certainly wasnt accusing someone as a scammer just because i felt like it...

And no offence 99 out of 100 threads like this are posted by noobs who jump the gun before sorting it with the dealer/member in question.

Threads like this usually makes people not wanting to deal with you and even dealers have blacklist you know

I hope you didnt file a PP claim or something...

Oops made my 892 post in your thread ;-)

Niks persoonlijk trouwens vriend maar ik denk dat je er beter aandoet om dit samen met DSN uit te vogelen en dat het een honest mistake is

gvln,

You should listen to your Dutch friend. Airing out your disappointment about Davidsen before he even had a chance to respond to you may be your "right" as you put it, but it doesn't mean you have good taste, in fact, handling it the way you did demonstrates a lack of proper manners no matter what country you are from.

wait a minute friends!!whats going on ??

now i'm a cheater cuz somebody promissed me incabloc that i didnt get??

great!!!

pls think twice before u blame!! :inverted:

i just wrote what i'm feeling and its my right.

again - i ASKED him before the deal - is there incabloc - said yes

wait a minute friends!!whats going on ??

now i'm a cheater cuz somebody promissed me incabloc that i didnt get??

great!!!

pls think twice before u blame!! :inverted:

i just wrote what i'm feeling and its my right.

again - i ASKED him before the deal - is there incabloc - said yes

This is what is going on. You did not handle this situation the way you were supposed to. You didn't even give the dealer the chance to respond about the matter, and if you didnt agree the get the mods to try to find a solution, instead you come here to tell the community that you were felling a scammed. So we the people are [censored] about it. Please stop posting trying to convince us you have the right to post such a thing. i'm not asking you to apologize, but at least you should recogize that you made a mistake in this case.

This is the funniest thread i have seen here yet : P .. first DSN is a very great guy to deal with ... i have bought a lot of parts and watches from him and only once had a problem ... i did not post it ... i emailed him and he sent me a replacment and extras to make up for it ... you cannot ask for a better person to deal with...

as for your incabloc woes ... incabloc a type of spring in the spring system designed many many years ago... the setup you have is a newer type of spring but still an "incabloc" shock system..DSN did not lie when he said it was an incabloc shock system .. because it is !!! it is just a newer Novodiac spring (better spring) so you ended up with a newer better spring system and your sooking about it ...

if the look of the old incabloc spring is so important ... buy an asian copy because they all look like the old incabloc... and if its because you think it is a better more accurate system or if you can actually tell the difference when the case back is on .. then my friend you are more of a seasoned watch enthusiast than most of us here so what in the hell are you doing buying reps lol ....

your lucky you bought from a dealer like DSN that actually sends you a swiss movement when they say they are and not an asian clone ......

sorry guys i know i do not have many posts here ... i mostly read and buy parts and watches from you guys ... lol but i had to chime in here ... it was just too silly not to comment...

cheers !

It seems like starting a "Trusted Dealer X scammed me" thread is almost a rite of passage in this forum. :)

What it really indicates is the somewhat harsh reality of the rep game: it's not a perfect copy and it came from a factory with far less than perfect quality control via a salesman with far less than perfect English. A balance must be struck between how much inaccuracy you're willing to live with and how much work you're willing to put in to make a watch "perfect".

For what it's worth, I've dealt with DSN dozens of times and, while I haven't always been happy with what I received, he's always been very quick to make things right and he's always gone out of his way to do so (up to and including sending me an entirely new watch and letting me keep the first one for parts.) It's why I continue to do business with him.

Guys like DSN live and die by their reputation and reputations such as his can only be earned. If he really was a scammer, he would lose so many customers so fast that it would cripple his business.

This is the funniest thread i have seen here yet : P .. first DSN is a very great guy to deal with ... i have bought a lot of parts and watches from him and only once had a problem ... i did not post it ... i emailed him and he sent me a replacment and extras to make up for it ... you cannot ask for a better person to deal with...

as for your incabloc woes ... incabloc a type of spring in the spring system designed many many years ago... the setup you have is a newer type of spring but still an "incabloc" shock system..DSN did not lie when he said it was an incabloc shock system .. because it is !!! it is just a newer Novodiac spring (better spring) so you ended up with a newer better spring system and your sooking about it ...

if the look of the old incabloc spring is so important ... buy an asian copy because they all look like the old incabloc... and if its because you think it is a better more accurate system or if you can actually tell the difference when the case back is on .. then my friend you are more of a seasoned watch enthusiast than most of us here so what in the hell are you doing buying reps lol ....

your lucky you bought from a dealer like DSN that actually sends you a swiss movement when they say they are and not an asian clone ......

sorry guys i know i do not have many posts here ... i mostly read and buy parts and watches from you guys ... lol but i had to chime in here ... it was just too silly not to comment...

cheers !

You may not have that many post....but you have certainly been paying very close attention. well said.: :thumbs:

Mike

Very well said , DSN is an excellent dealer

cheers !

Funny thing, I knew instantly when I read the title to this post that it was someone who has 5, 10 maybe 15 posts under his belt. Always seems to happen like this when a dealer is attacked for an insignificant matter which the dealer will happily resolve.