When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

How to Read Timegrapher Results

I have found my timegrapher 1000 ($150) to be right on the money as far as if the timegrapher says +5 s/d dial up and I leave the watch dial up for 24 hours it runs +5 s/d, if your watch spends a lot of time on your wrist in a certain position most of the time I would suggest making that the main position for adjusting the watch and then wear it a few days and if it's let's say +4 s/d adjust it in it's main position -3 s/d and check it again by wearing it for a few more days and you should be good to go...... 

Edited by Accutronitis

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I have strong suspicion looking at the amplitude and lift angle that this is an Omega Co Axial watch that has been measured on standard/automatic settings.

The Co Axial movement needs special settings with a lift angle of around 30 degrees. Otherwise you get this very high amplitude reading.

Just guessing that this was just a quick test, not under Omega service conditions?

I can't decipher all the readings but it has been measured in 'positions' and is running to COSC spec. Very nice spec!

Interesting that this was done at Omega but not on Co Axial settings?

Sent from my iBend 6

• 10 months later...

The face up amplitude of 336 is pretty high but I would expect the face up or down to be the highest reading but the other 2 look very good and there is only a 4 degree difference between them, I'd like to see a little lower beat error than the 0.4 on the one but really what I want is perfection which is unreasonable so all and all not bad numbers really..... :^)

• 1 month later...
Please Sign In or Sign Up