When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Sneak Preview ! H Factory Pam 240 Tobacco Brown .. Rep Vs Gen

Jos Nana

at first it looked exciting but then  I looked a bit closer and in comparison to let's say 390 that only has 3 flaws, this one has more then 10. And both are from H factory. I'd say that this one being newer is a huge step back in accuracy.

Main lume font is too thin.

Name font is too thin and also has inconsistent spacing between letters. Especially word Marina is pretty bad.

CP is wrong, crown does not look right, lever tip shape is off, CG pin is incorrect, bottom of the lever spacing is still off. Strap lugs are way off, the back is completely incorrect, etc. 

390 had only 3 issues out of he ones listed. So I wonder why they would pay so much less attention to details this time.

That said, this is still a really nice rep worth considering.

• Like 1

at first it looked exciting but then  I looked a bit closer and in comparison to let's say 390 that only has 3 flaws, this one has more then 10. And both are from H factory. I'd say that this one being newer is a huge step back in accuracy.

Name font is too thin and also has inconsistent spacing between letters. Especially word Marina is pretty bad.

CP is wrong, crown does not look right, lever tip shape is off, <acronym title='Crown Guard'>CG</acronym> pin is incorrect, bottom of the lever spacing is still off. Strap lugs are way off, the back is completely incorrect, etc. 

390 had only 3 issues out of he ones listed. So I wonder why they would pay so much less attention to details this time.

Big Thanks!

Main font is fine you are way off brother

Main lume font? If you mean the lume on the dial again you are off

Lever tip will always be off on any rep it and will always need a bit of TLC and the H fact levers are not good out of the box

Spacing between letters is off?? LOL No it is not

CP wrong?? No it is not, you are looking at reflection newbie

Man I love how Noobs who have never seen the gen (let alone prob any genuine Panerai) get all fired up over macro pictures and proclaim themselves experts

Truth is this rep is about perfect and with some CG work could match up with MY GEN 296 without scrutiny

LOL Noob

2012-03-09_11-23-37_918.jpg

at first it looked exciting but then I looked a bit closer and in comparison to let's say 390 that only has 3 flaws, this one has more then 10. And both are from H factory. I'd say that this one being newer is a huge step back in accuracy.

CP is wrong, crown does not look right, lever tip shape is off, CG pin is incorrect, bottom of the lever spacing is still off. Strap lugs are way off, the back is completely incorrect, etc.

Your response is very immature, and makes me feel very sorry for you. I have been dealing with Gen Models way before you were even able to spell Panerai. And if you cannot see the flaws, that's great for you. Time to get some Gen glasses.

Main font is fine you are way off brother

Main lume font? If you mean the lume on the dial again you are off

Lever tip will always be off on any rep it and will always need a bit of TLC and the H fact levers are not good out of the box

Spacing between letters is off?? LOL No it is not

CP wrong?? No it is not, you are looking at reflection newbie

Man I love how Noobs who have never seen the gen (let alone prob any genuine Panerai) get all fired up over macro pictures and proclaim themselves experts

Truth is this rep is about perfect and with some <acronym title='Crown Guard'>CG</acronym> work could match up with MY GEN 296 without scrutiny

LOL Noob

2012-03-09_11-23-37_918.jpg