When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

The 1675 gmt Thread, post em pleas ;)

Guest zeleni kukuruz

You are correct no lume and I would not add any either. My 1675 dial purchase from ingod went smooth as silk but I can't say the same about the 1680 dial I recently tried to purchase. No replying to me what so ever which I thought was rather strange. Tried his website email as well as personal email.. El zippo . :(

Here's a few new pics, all polished up and new bracelet installed... I hate to say it but the 7836 just wasn't cutting it, was the weak link for my build and very flimsy for gen. I lucked out on this NOS 78360 bracelet with some 580's in good condition. For around 2k it would be hard pressed to find this watch in gen form (condition wise) for under 5k, I think I can find a good way to spend the rest although the 1675 is my all time fav and if I found the right gen I'd be all over it.

Whatcha think???

dsc0001oe.jpg

dsc0003hph.jpg

dsc0012cvm.jpg

dsc0011nc.jpg

dsc0005oe.jpg

dsc0010aj.jpg

dsc0006mnd.jpg

dsc0009yw.jpg

dsc0007uk.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Looking good mega

Thanks Relaxman. I bought all the parts to basically copy your build but I've decided against having the case modded. Just a bit too much money to invest in a rep for me. 

So I have the clarks crystal still to install, as well as a db3804, raffles hands and milsub caseback.

Planned on installing a "refinished" gen dial I picked up on the bay (It's a good dial, but most likely not gen) but the idea of clipping the feet and using dial dots or epoxy scares me. O well piece by piece I suppose 

Thanks again, your 1675 is the shizzzz!! :)

• 4 months later...

Sorry to revive an old thread without any new pics, but I've been talking to Phong about getting one of his 1675 cases… He assures the rehaut is gen spec, but it looks to me like it's more slanted.  The gen has a 90 degree angle where the rehaut meets the surface that directly contacts the underside of the crystal, whereas the Phong case looks like the rehaut meets the flat surface, which is thinner/less visible, on an angle.

What do you all think?  Or does someone want to sell me a gen case and spare me the analysis : ) ?