When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

The 1675 gmt Thread, post em pleas ;)

Guest zeleni kukuruz

• 3 weeks later...

Heres mine,

Cartel 1655 case set

Gen Rolex 1675 dial from VRF

gen Rolex bezel

gen Rolex retaining ring

gen Rolex naturally faded insert

DG- GMT movement and hands

Modified folded bracelet with gen Rolex 93150 clasp.

post-6336-0-07218800-1333422804.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

and here I was thinking I was happy getting my Yuki 1665 caseback installed! lol

Ok.. I bought a sapphire GMT with Swiss ETA ihs a couple years ago. It's really a bad rep I never wear, but I was thinking since I want to build a 1675, I could use this movement? It runs great and keeps good time. My question is, will the Josh explorer case that many use...accept the Swiss ETA? If so I will order the Josh watch if someone will give me a link?

I can also order the Yuki dial like yours Z, and the fast shipping TX WSO bezel. I have a gen plexi and gen 6mm crown/ tube for this already.. sooo.. I need a link to the exact Josh explorer and a link to the Yuki dial. :)

This would be my wok stir fry donor :) This is a flattering pic... the rehaut is really way worse than it looks!

post-15193-0-61944600-1293223098.jpg

Guest zeleni kukuruz

@W...

Your caseback is sexy ;)

Here is the dial that i orderd:

http://www.yukiwatch.com/catalog/item/6380817/9161240.htm

It's still out of stock :( it has been for some time now :(

Here is the 1655 from Joshua:

http://www.1-pc8838.com/00rlex00102-vintage-explorer-1655-ssss-asian-2813-p-9157.html

Now i dont know if you can use that eta movement??? This case is 12,5mm so im realy not sure.

Forgot to say that JJ striped the lume from that dial and added his flawor puffy lume.

Guest zeleni kukuruz

i have decided that this will be my first build i have fallen in real love im starting to collect parts if anyone has any for sale let me know

Nice archi ;) this is the coolest retro rolex sports watch ever!!!

i have decided that this will be my first build i have fallen in real love im starting to collect parts if anyone has any for sale let me know

a little warning - the DG movement is totally completely absolutely shitty - i would op an other moment - but that's just me - a lot of other guys love the movement ;)