When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Super Avenger New Version?

greekgod

Well the New Super Avenger Blackteel was recently released by the H factory, which made the V2, which had a proper case not this 3 piece [censored] that the V3 has. The new H factory blacksteel version looks excellent, great dial and perfect lume markers that are superlumed! Rumor is that they are going to release the regular versions soon, which makes sense because its just another set of dials on the same case only polished.

I imagine its taking longer because they have to make all the different dial combination's unlike the Blacksteel which is only 1 dial.

When they are released, I anticipate that V3 prices will drop, because it will clearly be the inferior of the 2.

Well the New Super Avenger Blackteel was recently released by the H factory, which made the V2, which had a proper case not this 3 piece [censored] that the V3 has. The new H factory blacksteel version looks excellent, great dial and perfect lume markers that are superlumed! Rumor is that they are going to release the regular versions soon, which makes sense because its just another set of dials on the same case only polished.

I imagine its taking longer because they have to make all the different dial combination's unlike the Blacksteel which is only 1 dial.

When they are released, I anticipate that V3 prices will drop, because it will clearly be the inferior of the 2.

Thanks for the input opti...so there is some truth to the rumor...well I just hope its sooner than later.. I really want to buy one and can hardly wait.. lol don't know if its worth waiting for get to get the V2!!

Sounds good glad I was wrong about that

Seems there are so many super avenger reps in owners hands and on the sales boards that I would think the market is somewhat saturated with them

For this reason repping a new watch model like the Avenger would make more sense to the factory?

Hopefully they come out with both soon

BCE is the chronomate evolution. It seems to be between that model and the Super Avenger, some reports actually say the Super Avenger is their best seller, some BCE. Breitling source they said that SA is best seller and thats why they are hard to see at an AD, always sold out.

I have a 7.5 inch wrsit which I think just pulls off a super avenger, if your under 7 inches it may be too big. But the good news is if you have a small wrist I recomend the regular Avenger (formerly called Skyland avanger), which is an awesome watch, I had the grey dial. It is basically a slightly smaller version of the SA, but still a large watch at 45mm. Highly recomend this, and they have come down quite a bit in price lately, I got mine for 300 bucks back in the day I have seen them selling for $205 from a certain dealer! Bargain, price for an amazing watch!

Stealing Bytors pic here, look at this beauty will ya!

15.jpg

Thanks for the reply opti really appreciate your help....Yes.. long story with Skyland ;) .. I HAD ONE got it got close to $300 from Andrew but he is more exp as compared to others...I really liked the watch but I found the dial too small!! so sold it to my boss!! My wrist is little less than 7" but I still want to pull an Super Avenger !!!!

• 1 month later...

Guys, I don't think it's going to happen. The V3 is close enough and I doubt that they will put another version out there......

I agree....the V3 Is a excellent rep. I would be shocked to see a V4. The only Improvements I cant think of are SLN and thats about it. The V3 on the Pro II bracelet is hard rep to beat Imho.

Mike

post-19368-0-31138300-1336403583.jpg

Ah ok so I guess I should go for one!! I know I have a small wrist but I never learn from others mistakes :)

IMHO. be forewarned it is more unwearable on a "not giant" wrist than just about any big watch I have ever tried. It just sits their like a hockey puck if you have a smaller wrist. The lugs extend out beyond your wrist if you do not have at least 7 " plus wrist so that it flops back and forth. The monsterous Hublot Diver wears better than the Super Avenger. I have a 7.25-.50" wrist and comfortable wear my old school Chrono Avenger but this one just didn't fly. And now I will let Dave weigh in. He loves those puppies. :)