When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Tuesday Wrist Check!

gran

Guest zeleni kukuruz

UGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That watch is beautiful!!!!!

Uhhhh, says the man that got the nicest vintage rollis in the house ;)

Thanks mate, i like this watch very very much! The other watches dont get a singel minute wrist time!

As promised, in honor of Hike's expedition, I'm wearing my 1655 :drinks: I normally wear mine on a leather fat stap, like Orlando Bloom's, but due to my desire to keep the watch on 24/7, as I would any other beater, I took it off the strap and put it on a DateJust Oyster bracelet. Unlike the factory-installed 16610 Oyster bracelet which I couldn't stand the watch on, this is nearly identical to Rolex's original factory bracelet (but without the folded links) and I'm finding it pretty tolerable :good: Strange how changing a small detail like an end link can make such a difference to the overall perception of the watch :pardon: No pic, as y'all know what a 1655 looks like, without a blurry iPhoto :lol:

Patiently waiting for my 288 :( ..... No watch on today. Letting my wrist breathe a lil bit

That's it, man. You are officially banned!! :D

J/K.

Can't wait to see your new 288. I know you'll love it. Personally I've seen all the pictures, went to AD's to try it on etc, but when it arrived I was simply blown away by the looks of it on my wrist and the quality of materials and build. I'm definitely not a Panerai aficionado, but this watch oozes quality and style. The lume is fantastic (the best out of 3 reps I own), the crown, the pushers are smooth as silk ,actually better than on the gen I tried. The only downside is the quality of the calf strap I ordered, but maybe it's just me being spoiled by aligator and croc straps I usually wear.