When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New 6th Gen Po Review And Gen Comparison Shots!

flavor flav

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

when did this "6th generation" PO come out???

I thought the latest PO was the 45.5mm UPO [5th generation] that By-Tor did a review of back in end of 2006???

& did you say that Josh is selling this rep for under US$200???

last time I checked he was selling Swiss ETA 2824 for US$278 [excluding shipping]...

that OMEGA logo on the dial is way way too big & still the wrong feet [feet like a clown]!!!

why can't they make the pearl & the OMEGA logo exactly like the gen, it's not that hard!!!

• 1 month later...

I decided to refresh this thread, hope somebody will be still interested to this great watch.

I did it, because I just received a PO rep.

After over three years during which I only purchased from our dealers on RWG, I decide to gamble buying from a seller on DHgate.

He was advertising and also showing pictures of the latest ultimate 6th version PO, for just USD 120.

I told him very clearly that if i would get something different than that, I would have refused it and shipped back, asking the refund.

I know, I was looking for troubles and I knew what I was risking... <_< ..., in fact the watch it's much different from that. :angry2:

The bad thing is that it has 20mm lugs...

Anyway, before I send it back, I want to show you a couple of pictures, because after I read this Flavor Flav review, I noticed that this watch has a very well done dial, where also the Omega logo has the right dimension.

I also have an idea of the possibility to use this logo, to replace the oversized coming with the ultimate rep, but after a little mod to eliminate those wrong wings on feet. (see pic on the bottom)

I'm wondering if this watch I've got, it's just the same old version which also all the other dealers were selling before this last 22mm lugs version.

Would you think it could have sense to keep it just to use the logo?

I would appreciate your opinions guys...

po_1134.jpg.xs.jpg

po_2391.jpg.xs.jpg

logo_po112.jpg.xs.jpg