When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Thinking of buying Seamaster replica

TimeStopper45

I have been searching for replicas for a few months now. Im looking for an accurate Omega Seamaster 300m Chrono replica. I currently have one replica but its not very good as you can see here:

DSC03505.jpg

DSC03512.jpg

DSC03154.jpg

It is automatic, chronograph does not work.

I purchased this from a seller in China through ioffer. I then came accross this forum and read some reviews and saw that the 7750 28800 replica of this watch is much much better. So then I found it on this site TImeshops.net. Are they a trust worthy site?

Also, what is the difference between these two models:

1. http://www.timeshops...0-28800bph.html

and

2. http://www.timeshops...0-28800bph.html

-Thanks so much for your help!

Edited by TimeStopper45

You probably have the a21J model. It's chronograph hands tell the date the day and the month instead of being a working chronograph.

TimesShop / TimeShops are the same company and are trusted but not on this forum. Each forum has their own collection of dealers with some overlap.

I have only ever purchased from iOffer because it allowed me to use paypal. The last purcahse I made from iOffer was for a Seamaster 300m but the seller sent me the 007 version with the 007 second hand. But the seller wouldnt reply however I was still able to get a refund through PayPal. Thats why I was always a bit worried about ordering from rep websites since none of them accept paypal payments. I just hope I dont pay $250 and never recieve a watch in the mail or recieve some other version of the watch and never hear from the seller again

Edited by TimeStopper45

Hi time stopper welcome to the forum! You've deffinatly found the right place to talk and discuss watches, there's plenty of guys on here with superior knowledge and all are very nice guys.

I bought a smp chrono from one of the trusted dealers on here called josh. This is his website with the smp.

http://www.1-pc8838.com/000omse00111-300m-2008-chrono-blue-a7750-updated-p-9106.html

And here is a small review I made when I bought mine. I no longer have mine due to other projects but I will deffinatly buy another one at some point as its a beautiful watch.

Hope this helps buddy. Good luck

Ry

That is a beautiful replica! Its my dream to own something like that. The thing that irritates me most about my current replica is the giant gap between the end link and the bezel. Also when I wear it, it gives the bracelet sort of a square look instead of the nice rounded look like on the original

Edited by TimeStopper45