When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Portrait of my humble Rolex collection

z3k0

So, few weeks ago I got myself nice white 42mm Explorer II, and loved it so much that I decided to take few shots with other members of the family. Overall quality is great, ARd cyclops looks sweet, and movement is not so bad after all (I got swiss version). I'm not so much into Rolies, but I happen to like recent designs (probably because they are pretty much departure from classical Rolex designs, and not very much loved by Rolex afficionandos). Other two members of the family are DSSD, V6 from Angus, with Uwe AR and BKs DWO, and Ceramic Sub, 2836 "superclone" version. This is one of rare versions of 116610 that has correct crown position, and since rehaut, pearl and crown position are pretty much only things that I notice on Subs (I don't have eye for CGs, dial fonts and other intricacies on Subs) - this version mostly covers all those bases. Some of recent more expensive Subs (like SA3135 versions) have, to my big surprise, terribly positioned crown, compared to this version. So, enough talk, lets see some action ;)

Lets start with star of this review - 216570

_MG_1513.jpg

_MG_1516.jpg

_MG_1518.jpg

_MG_1520.jpg

Some family photos:

_MG_1554.jpg

_MG_1545.jpg

_MG_1543.jpg

_MG_1541.jpg

And little cousin - 116610:

_MG_1531.jpg