When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Really long time at "Depart USPS Sort Facility" ?

williamyohan

Hi PhilFree, I already called the USPS ans they asked about the sender name. What should.I do? Since I dont want to spell TD name randomly

Thanks

You shouldn't need the senders name. Call with the tracking number you have and tell them you would like to track a package. They can tell you what's going on, you can also ask the sender to start a trace. Usually when a sender starts a trace it gets the package moving. Whether this is coincidence or not I can't say.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Just use the USPS problem resolution email tool on the USPS tracking pages. Why bother with a phone drone who will not help you anyway.

An even better idea. I forgot about the tool.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Thanks Jkay and PhilFree.

I already tried to contact them through e-mail yesterday. I also called them few hours ago (speaking to representative), and he asked me to make an inquiry that required a sender name (TD). I said I don't know and he said he can't make inquiry without the sender name.

I hope it will arrive soon. Need to wait patiently :)

Thanks for all the help :balloon:

William

Thanks Jkay and PhilFree.

I already tried to contact them through e-mail yesterday. I also called them few hours ago (speaking to representative), and he asked me to make an inquiry that required a sender name (TD). I said I don't know and he said he can't make inquiry without the sender name.

I hope it will arrive soon. Need to wait patiently :)

Thanks for all the help :balloon:

William

Have the dealer you bought it from put a trace on it. It's most likely sitting in a room forgotten about.

Hi,

Usually how long it will take for the product to be returned to TD?

Thanks

It won't be returned to the sender unless you don't receive it. They give you plenty of chances to get your parcel. If it gets sent back to the shipper, it could take several weeks before they receive it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting thread, misery loves company ;-)

I have a package sent via Registered Mail from Germany that cleared Customs on the 15th, then has "Arrived At Unit" in the Zip Code next to me on the 16th. No more activity. No package. What's in the package? A '64 Breitling 806. The third OEM Navitimer to me in the last month. First one arrived damaged from Argentina. I returned it. The second one had the 12hour register unresettable. So I returned that one back to the UK. And now I have a minty '64 806 stuck in nowhere-land. The Venus 178 gods are giving me the lightning bolt!

Very educating experience reading all the opinions about USPS v/s the other guys. There is one comment in particular that is food for thought. Indeed FEDEX and the "other" carriers will do their best efforts so that your parcel is checked (actually inspected) by Customs. I don't know for sure if they make money turning replicas to Customs, but it wouldn't surprise me. I have lost two packages containing reps that were consfiscated having been shipped with FEDEX. I had to pay a stiff penalty and the watches were destroyed by Customs. I think the safest way to get your parcel is using USPS. It may take longer but the chance of losing your watch is far lesser.

Take care

Very educating experience reading all the opinions about USPS v/s the other guys. There is one comment in particular that is food for thought. Indeed FEDEX and the "other" carriers will do their best efforts so that your parcel is checked (actually inspected) by Customs. I don't know for sure if they make money turning replicas to Customs, but it wouldn't surprise me. I have lost two packages containing reps that were consfiscated having been shipped with FEDEX. I had to pay a stiff penalty and the watches were destroyed by Customs. I think the safest way to get your parcel is using USPS. It may take longer but the chance of losing your watch is far lesser.

Take care

Private carriers are allowed to x-ray packages and check the contents. Where as the postal service needs reasonable suspicion to check a package.

• Like 1

Still waiting :g: Already 8 days. What is the longest wait time that you guys had before?

Don't count weekends or holidays. I've had waits up to ten business days.

Hi Phil, when they said that the watch is already out from the customs. Is there a chance that the watch will be re-check again by the customs. haha.

If you are in the US and the watch has left customs, then it is on it's way to your local distribution center. I can't see a reason for a watch being recalled to Customs also there was something seriously amiss.

Eek. I am afraid of this happening with a watch I bought from Canada, even though I live just across the border.

And seems my fears came true. I was told it would only take 3-4 business days and it's now 3 business days and USPS tracking doesn't even show them having the package. According to Canada Post it arrived in NY yesterday though. I'm only irked cause this method of shipping (Expedited USA, but not really. same as USPS priority) was an $18 upgrade.

And seems my fears came true. I was told it would only take 3-4 business days and it's now 3 business days and USPS tracking doesn't even show them having the package. According to Canada Post it arrived in NY yesterday though. I'm only irked cause this method of shipping (Expedited USA, but not really. same as USPS priority) was an $18 upgrade.

It's usually 10 days or so with expedited shipping. Even though Canada is close shipping is still slow.