When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

If you don't make profit you will not do it. and if you really don't make profit than you are stupid or crazy

Yes, I agree. People should be gentlemen on this forum. If a seller says 'sorry I made a mistake, I'm two hours from the post office and it will go out in another day' then the buyer should be grateful for the good communication or he should politely let the seller know that that doesn't work and that the seller should just do the paypal refund.

Yes, I agree. People should be gentlemen on this forum. If a seller says 'sorry I made a mistake, I'm two hours from the post office and it will go out in another day' then the buyer should be grateful for the good communication or he should politely let the seller know that that doesn't work and that the seller should just do the paypal refund.

I find his reply despicable and his homophobic comments reprehensible. I would immediately refund his payment and block all conversation with him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

+1!

this guy sounds a complete idiot, i say name him so people can avoid him!

if you have another buyer don't wait for his response. Just refund his money and sell it elsewhere. That guy is a psycho and will never be happy. If I were in your shoes I would mention who the buyer is (forum name not personal details). That way folks will know not to deal with him.

AGree completely. The gay slur and other nasty comments were uncalled for, especially over such a small issue as shipping. Who is the member?

Refund the money and makes some else happy with that box.

If you sell this guy the box you can wait for the next episode were he is going the discuss the quality of the box which is not up to his expectation.

Carpe DIem

Cats

I would give him his money back straight away and cut contact with this guy. I agree with the above posts in that your troubles with him will probably continue after he receives the box. Someone like that will find fault no matter what you do.

The buyer contacted me and willing to wait. But threaten me that he will involve paypal if the box do not arrived at our agreed timing.

And I too agreed with you guys here that after he receives the box and this **** will continues. I'm not surprise he will even tell me that there's a fingerprint on the box and is unhappy. Anyway, I'm just going to take the risk and send him the box. Call me stupid or crazy :bangin: , but I'm going to proceed and show him that we don't make profit here among member trade. :nono:

I agree with most of the comments here and I think you are making a mistake continuing on with the deal. It is a long standing custom (albeit not an actual rule) that the seller can pick the buyer.

To quote most stores here in the states "we reserve the right to refuse service". After verbal abuse like that, I would refund the buyer. Once you have done that, the buyer cannot file a complaint with PayPal as there would be nothing to dispute.

Move on from this and sell to someone who is a decent human being.

You have to love Keyboard Warriors! I understand the whole keeping your word thing, but no one should put up with being talked to in this manner. It was one day and it sounds like the OP kept in contact with the buyer. Refund the money and send it to the next in line. This goof ball doesn't deserve a box lol!

I have dealt with a moron like this before, they are impossible to please. The guy messaged ne because there wasa problem, and because i didn repsond in 10 minutes sent me multiple abusive messages calling me a scammer and what not, IM ON THE OTHE SIDE OF THE WORD MORON, I was asleep, there is a thing called time difference! There are some serious retarded noobs that come in here and are a real risk to the community. I was put off the hobby becase of one impossible idiot. I say out him, say someone else the pain. You cant negotiate with these people

ps. I reallly feel for the dealers, I bet they get [censored]wits like this much more often than we do

Edited by opti

Hi all, thanks for all your valuable advise.

Updates:

Earlier on, I mentioned that I'll give the refund option to Mr. R. :fool:

Well, he decided to wait in the end but still do not believe I'm not making a profit from these. :giveup:

Anyway, I happened to visit his area during my labour day holiday and I past the box to his address personally. Turn out to be a freight forwarding company (ffc). :g:

Only after acknowledgment from his ffc, Mr. R then apologized to me for his bad and rude attitude and claimed that he owe me an apology in public.

However, I do not wish to expose him. I hope everyone can understand this and respect my decision. With that said, I hope he will turn better in this community and one day I (we) might just need his help.

Good day fellas,

Simon