When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Patek Price Lists

mbjoer

Patek_Philippe_Price_List_OCT_01_2011_USA.jpg

Patek_Philippe_Price_List_OCT_01_2011_USA_1.jpg

Patek_Philippe_Price_List_OCT_01_2011_USA_2.jpg

================================================== ============

JULY 15th. 2011 - US MSRP Patek Philippe PRICE LIST

Patek_Philippe_Price_List_USA_2011_July_15.jpg

Full size:

http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/e...11_July_15.jpg

================================================== =========================

FEBRUARY 15th. 2011 - US MSRP Patek Philippe PRICE LIST

Patek_Philipe_Price_List_2011.jpg

Patek_Philipe_Price_List_2011_a.jpg

Patek_Philipe_Price_List_2011_b.jpg

Patek_Philipe_Price_List_2011_c.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

APRIL 1. 2009 - US MSRP Patek Philippe PRICE LIST

PP_USpricelist2009p1wt.jpg

PP_USpricelist2009p2wt.jpg

PP_USpricelist2009p3wt.jpg

PP_USpricelist2009p4wt.jpg

APRIL 1. 2009 - SWISS MSRP PRICE LIST

PatekPrices_SWISS_page1.jpg

PatekPrices_SWISS_page2.jpg

PatekPrices_SWISS_page3.jpg

================================================== ==============================

MAY 1. 2008 - US MSRP PRICE LIST

2008_MAY_Patek_Price.jpg

================================================== =================================

February 21. 2008 - US MSRP PRICE LIST

2008_FEB_Patek_Price-1.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Holy mother of crap! Cufflinks at 10.800 USD? And there are no diamonds, only Onyx and white gold..... You can get a GEN Daytona at the same price as a pair of PP cufflinks, and the Daytona even has a chronograph manufacture movement. Even an AP Royal Oak within reach at that price. I have no words to express my feelings when I read abot the tie clip at 4.400 USD(???)

I can understand the nature of complexity and handlabour hours needed to make these truly unique watches, but how hard is it to make cufflinks and tie clips? These are shameless, outrageuosly snobery prices for these accessories.

This clearly illustrates how a clever businessman or salesguy can sell "dogpoop" packet in gold wrapping and call it gold nuggets, if there is a customer with enough dough and not enough brains;-)

But, If I won the big lottery someday, I would probably order me self a PP and optional cufflinks as well :clap2: Again I can put in the famous saying: "It is not a question "why", but rather an answer "because"."

They buy the crap because they can, not that they need a special reason to ask themselves "why". I know what I would first clip into that PP Money Clip, if I aquired one: the price tag:-)!

Brings to my toughts the beautiful and unexpected logics of human mind: British Mountainare and Explorer George Mallory came with his famous words in the 1920s, when they asked "why" he wanted to climb the highest mountain in the world, Mount Everest (at that time no one had achieved the accent) - His answer was "because it's there".

Another story is, he died, in his attempt. So sometimes, you should perhaps not do something, just because you can, but maybe ask yourself "why", and perhaps get a second tought about it.