When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rolex Submariner 116610 ln

Hello i am new here and I am looking for a good rolex replica swiss eta (rolex submariner 116610 ln eta 2836-2).

I found a beautiful watch on e-valueshop.com with good specifics for example 904l stainless steel but i am not sure if i can trust this company.

My question is where can i find a very good quality rolex replica? should i buy it at e-valueshop.com?

I already have a real Rolex but i don't want to use it for work, that's the reason why i want a replica.

I hope someone can help me.

best regards,

Bastian from the Netherlands

Welcome Bastian form the south of Holland ( not deep down but in Brabant )

If you want a good Rolex stick to the thrusted dealers or buy from a trustedm member here on RWG.

Pesronally i'm getting more and more interested in the TC sub's

Carpe Diem

Cats

@ lucky guy

I just send a message to BK i hope to hear from them. I am curious if they can provide me a good quality sub 116610 LN swiss eta 2836-2, 904l polished stainless steel case and brushed band 904l. I found one at e-valueshop.com but i think its to good to be true.

this is the link

http://www.e-valueshop.com/store/rolex-swiss-/submariner/rolex-submariner-116610ln-ss-1-1-brushed-ss-bracelet-rolex-movement-swiss-eta-3135-2-31-jewels-automatic-perfect-version/prod_60872.html

greats

I woul take any spec as to the steel from any dealer with a pinch of salt

They don't really know what it is but if you do a search there was a thread where a resident scientist tested the steel from different watches to find out exactly what it was an non came back as 904L

@ watch009, congrats!! if you received it post the pictures i am very curious. Do you know what kind of steel bk use??

Not sure, but from reading all the posts on rwg, he seems to be the best guy to buy from as he mods all the watches. I will put up pics when it arrives. From reading around, I don't think you can purchase a better sub from anywhere else. I decided to buy the more expensive TW 16610 opposed to the newer 116610 ceramic sub as personally I thought it seemed like a better rep. Check out his section.... http://www.rwg.cc/forum/196-bks-watch-garage/

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

@ watch009, congrats!! if you received it post the pictures i am very curious. Do you know what kind of steel bk use??

316L steel is pretty much the standard in replicas and I don't recall any replica case made of another type of steel, I can generalize and say that any replica seller claiming his replicas to be made out of 904 to be either a bullshitter or scammer!

TC basically source his watches from the same factory which bk used to source his watches from, it used to be called wm9.

BK used an alternative to wm9, as wm9 vanished from replica scenes in 2009, the watches came from Taiwan, thus they're known as TW best.

and you cant get the best sub without searching, so use the search function and start reading.

and btw bk have his own section here: http://www.rwg.cc/forum/196-bks-watch-garage/

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

316L steel is pretty much the standard in replicas and I don't recall any replica case made of another type of steel, I can generalize and say that any replica seller claiming his replicas to be made out of 904 to be either a [censored]ter or scammer!

TC basically source his watches from the same factory which bk used to source his watches from, it used to be called wm9.

BK used an alternative to wm9, as wm9 vanished from replica scenes in 2009, the watches came from Taiwan, thus they're known as TW best.

and you cant get the best sub without searching, so use the search function and start reading.

and btw bk have his own section here: http://www.rwg.cc/forum/196-bks-watch-garage/

Dear Evom,

Do you have experience with Bk or Tc, which one do you prefer as best i found out that TC is a little bit expensiver than Bk and it is more difficult to order a watch by Tc, the advantage of Tc is that they have a i site and Bk doesn't.

Chears.