When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Very slow service from Asian7750, anyone have experience with this dealer?

I recently (27April2012) placed an order with Asian7750, I was told that the watches would arrive from the factory on 3May2012 and I would be shipped shortly after that. I am brand new to this forum but not entirely new to replica watches. I have purchased a couple of cheap 21j non functioning chronos, a 43mm Carrera Day Date and Rolex DSSD, the latter two being fantastic reps for the record. After finding this forum and the wealth of available dealers that I was led to, I decided to try a new dealer. Normaly 11 days after placing an order I would have recieved a shiney new watch in the mail, I am now going on two weeks and have no indication from this dealer that delivery is anywhere in my near future. I have never encountered service this slow from any dealer, is this normal, has anyone experienced this sort of delay and no communication from the dealer?

I understand that there was a recent shutdown of most replica factories and that this is an anual thing (I just recently learned about this). Did I place this my order too soon following the factory shut down? If anyone out there has had a similar experience recently I would like to hear about what kind of time line I am looking at. Maybe I have just been spoiled by excellent service in the past.

Thanks in advance for any help anyone can provide.

yeah I have used him before and he's npt the quickest, but he does come good in the end. The longest wait I ever had was with a dealer (not gonna name) who is normally very quick, and highly regarded here, just this particular order took 6 weeks!

This hobby does teach one patience I must say, you'll be like a monk soon enough

Edited by opti

I have purchased around ten reps or so from Tony at Asain 7750...never any problems. I think my last order took less than 2 weeks.

I wouldnt worry....Tony's been around a long time and has many happy customers. Im sure you will be one yourself soon enough.

Let us know when you get your new watch....good luck. :)

Mike

Thanks for the input, I am confident that I will recieve a quality product from this order and I guess I will just have to be patient. I am hoping to have my new Chronograph before the Canadian Grand Prix and I know the wife is excited about her new red/black GMT II for the trip.

• 2 weeks later...