When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

First post and first replica

pdubbzqb7

Hey guys, this is my first post on the forum- I've been browsing the site for a couple of weeks after I saw an ad for a Hublot big bang in the New York Times. It immediately caught my eye and I decided to google the price and of course it was way out of my price range. That's when I started doing some research and I found out about replicas and I browsed here for a while to find a reputable dealer that I could buy from.

Long story short, I decided to go with Watcheden. I placed my order on May 2 and finally received the watch today. After days of checking the USPS tracking site, I am glad to say that I love the watch. I don't know much about watches but it definitely looks the part and feels the part. I think that this purchase will be the first of many! Here are some pictures:

post-44373-0-19846300-1337046942.jpg

post-44373-0-87871500-1337046946.jpg

post-44373-0-09718400-1337046952.jpg

Enjoy brother.

In rep watches,you are scrapping the bottom of the barrel when buying from Watcheden,if his products impress then one from almost all the other dealers here will blow ya away.

If decent HBB's are your thing,do check out Josh,Andrew,Angus,many more here that sell the top of the line. Couple hundred more usually but well worth it.

Have fun with the hobby,just the start of a journey. :)