When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

puretime shipping?

lukenorris2011

Hello all!

I ordered a watch from puretime a rolex sub. Payed for tracking etc. thats not the issue.

I have been tracking the watch, and it hasnt moved from

GUANGZHOU china sorting centre since saturday. its now tuesday, i have contacted puretime who told me to wait until tomorrow and they will try and help, thats fine, but i just wanted to see if anybody knew/ or had experience with this.

by the way its ems shipping.

thankyou all, and let me just use this time to say i "love this place." its tought me everything i now know.

Welcome to the forum.

You need to understand this is not like ordering something off eBay.

The tracking numbers may or may not really tell you much. Your watch will show up.

There are a ton of factors involved, but in general you can expect delivery 10-30 days.

Usually closer to 10 days but sometimes longer. Puretime will be of no help unless it's gone over a month.

The tracking numbers online are never accurate. Your watch could show up on your doorstep tomorrow and tracking online will still say its at customs. This is a patience hobby. Just forget about your watch for awhile or you will drive yourself crazy.

Most of mine have showed up around 10-12 days from the ship date. I had one that took a month, and one that was at my door in five days. There's just no rhyme or reason to it, and no one has the power to change anything once shipped.

The good news is.. there's about a years worth of reading material here in the various areas to learn about rep watches to keep you busy :)

thankyou woof, yeah i can wait, i have too otherwise i will be so impaitent like a baby. Angus is a good guy, he answers before any of his staff do emails,

I have nearly finished looking though every rolex page. so glad i found this place, and hopefully with a few years to come learn and contribute something to everyone here.

thanks again

Luke.

Just hang in there Luke,

Also consider buying from the sales forum from time to time.

You can find incdredible deals on watches already modded.. and on top of getting your watch faster.. you get a tracking number that works! :)

EMS tracking can be very spotty. Don't worry about it. Since EMS is Courier Mail, it should be treated as "Express Mail" in your country when it arrives, so probably no more than 10 days from China dealer to your door.

Once it arrives in your country, your postal service will have the EMS number in it's own national tracking database and you can track it more accurately from there.

jkay, its been 16 days already and checking the english site to track ems, they still say its in china, o well, i have patience, ill just wait and when it comes it comes.

no problem with waiting, would just be kool to know where it was lol.

but yes, linesiders, 18 days in one place is a little too long. have you emailed puretime events, or pm's angus on here? you will get a faster reponse. if you need the email address give me a shout,

again thankyou!

sorry for hijacking the thread, but do anyone of you guys know what's the likelihood of customs in EU (Sweden particularly) seizing a watch shipped from asia? I read that someone in the forum claimed the other day that 90% of all watches shipped to EU get seized by customs if not shipped via the UK. I suppose this is not true? Those are some shocking numbers if this is true

I am thinking of ordering the latest PAM111n noobfactory from china, usually I just buy within EU in the sales section. Thanks for your help