When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New rep panerai movement

letibjorn

Spelling mistake on the movement OFFICNE...lol.....FIGHT DAYS....lmao

What a joke

Yeah !! wtf is happening there? I doubt this whole thing. and etatw is a bit of a bullsh*t artist himself. I would doubt it until a word from Andrew or Angus comes....?? what do you guys think?? (and plz the spelling mistake on the movement!!)

Perhaps it is the spelling that is holding up our TD's. They produce a bunch of Fight days movements that is not OFFICNE.

Big problem for the TD's as they will not buy the movement.

I mean all I am saying is, and I am not a very intelligent man, how the fuc* can you mass re-produce/replicate a movement and have such a big blunder!!! its literally monkey see monkey do.........And if that was a prototype then its a bigger disaster!!! I am confused!!!!!

It's really quite amusing. The people designing this probably don't speak english so they don't really notice the huge impact a missing line on a letter makes like we do. Fight and Eight are so different to us but probably seem as similar to them as this does to us: 還有這顆別緊張 還有這顆別緊

It's really quite amusing. The people designing this probably don't speak english so they don't really notice the huge impact a missing line on a letter makes like we do. Fight and Eight are so different to us but probably seem as similar to them as this does to us: 還有這顆別緊張 還有這顆別緊

I know where u are coming from and you are right in your opinion, however I personally feel that this is a multi-million dollar industry and I would only expect such mistakes from "fake" market or on real cheap fakes/reps found on the road side in many Asian countries not on Replicas of the repute we deal with on these forums..Thats the only thing that makes me think this could might as well be a scam of some sort...just saying.

I know where u are coming from and you are right in your opinion, however I personally feel that this is a multi-million dollar industry and I would only expect such mistakes from "fake" market or on real cheap fakes/reps found on the road side in many Asian countries not on Replicas of the repute we deal with on these forums..Thats the only thing that makes me think this could might as well be a scam of some sort...just saying.

Don't get me wrong, I think it is BS that they make such a big mistake and would never accept that as a valid excuse. QC is QC, but yeah I would wait until the TD's start selling this. No ways I would buy from this person.

Don't get me wrong, I think it is BS that they make such a big mistake and would never accept that as a valid excuse. QC is QC, but yeah I would wait until the TD's start selling this. No ways I would buy from this person.

Yeah 100% I agree.. I just hope they come out with it !! fingers crossed

• 2 weeks later...

Fight days looks to be a totally different maker. Font doesn't even look reasonable. Agree with above, best to wait until they sort this out. The rep game is like a spectator sport played out in super slow motion. Occasionally some very good match ups like h fac vs noob (wonder if these workers say, yeah, I work at the noob fac) but for the most part a lot of also rans who barely know the rules

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...