When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

How Long Should It Take To Receive QC Pics?

justaguy88

It's been a while since I bought a watch from a dealer. How long should I expect to wait to receive QC pics and at what point do I have the right to be impatient? It's been 6 days, and before I placed my order I specifically asked if the watch was in stock for immediate shipment.

Most dealers I work with send QC pics between 2-5 business days. Did you PM or email the dealer yet? If not send he/she a message and ask about an eta for the QC pics. Many of our dealers have day jobs.....remember communication is key. Good luck and keep us posted.

Many of our dealers have day jobs.....

Yup sellin reps.

And also at night...

Usually I receive pics 1-3 days out most of the time. Not long ago I got QC pics from Silix 4 hours out from an order on line, but it took a week to ship. :bangin:

Send a mail to remind them they have your money, and that you expect the same service and respect you gave in them sending your money.

Pizz

Yup sellin reps.

And also at night...

Usually I receive pics 1-3 days out most of the time. Not long ago I got QC pics from Silix 4 hours out from an order on line, but it took a week to ship. :bangin:

Send a mail to remind them they have your money, and that you expect the same service and respect you gave in them sending your money.

Pizz

LMAO. love ya Pizz. :)

If your dealer doesnt live and breathe selling reps and taking care of ya,change dealers,you have the wrong one. Good rule.

• Like 1