When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

$128 Ultimate vs Gen Sea Dweller

Gw4k

Hey guys, I ordered a BK DSSD last week and while I am still waiting for it to arrive, the noob factory DSSD has a laser engrave/print version of the clasp.

I know its not a big deal since most people do not see it.

So my question to people who owns the BK DSSD, did you guys change the clasp?

Apart from the clasp, is there any differences between the 2 bracelet?

Hey guys, I ordered a BK DSSD last week and while I am still waiting for it to arrive, the noob factory DSSD has a laser engrave/print version of the clasp.

I know its not a big deal since most people do not see it.

So my question to people who owns the BK DSSD, did you guys change the clasp?

Apart from the clasp, is there any differences between the 2 bracelet?

It's a different watch. This review is of a sea-dweller, not a deep sea sea-dweller.

Great review btw. For me I don't like the inaccuracies of the crown guards, isn't a good enough rep, shame a genuine SD is so expensive.

The crown guards look about the same size to me. The actual crown is noticably wider though.

I am really confused how nobody else here is seeing how bad the CG's really are? Totally wrong size, shape, angle and legnth! :lol:

893d6379.jpg

Really, for a base project SD case set, this is not the case to go with, I would wait for the next version that will no doubt be released......

I am really confused how nobody else here is seeing how bad the CG's really are? Totally wrong size, shape, angle and legnth! :lol:

893d6379.jpg

Really, for a base project SD case set, this is not the case to go with, I would wait for the next version that will no doubt be released......

yeah i mentioned it, but a $128 beater you gotta admit its great value

yeah i mentioned it, but a $128 beater you gotta admit its great value

Yep, as I said, a great watch for a beater, but that's about it. The more expensive Swiss version has the same poor case set as this after all ;)

I would be all over a high quality SD rep, there just hasn't been one released yet :(

I heard rumor that a new SD will be out soon? I hope so. I have an old one, and desperately waiting for a really accurate one. I like how the SD doesn't have an ugly cyclops like the sub.

I heard rumor that a new SD will be out soon? I hope so. I have an old one, and desperately waiting for a really accurate one. I like how the SD doesn't have an ugly cyclops like the sub.

I don't think thats true unless its from a specialty maker like TC.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

I really do not see what the big deal is with the crown and the CGs.And I own the Gen lol:

503cc90a.jpg9962c9da.jpg

I seriously doubt someone is going to call you out on these "flaws"

ZOmG that dude has a fake, look at those CGs!

I got the chance to play with one over the last couple days.

Honestly it's a very good rep. Crystal seems a tad tall and the crown too.

Other than that(and it's minor) it's really good. Fit and finish is awesome. If your hesitating because of the comparisons to the SSD don't. Also the crown gards are not too bad.

I have a modded SSD I love, but any plus's against that the Superlume dial makes up for it. I put a gen insert in a friends and it looks killer on this watch.

11ddae71.jpg