When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

date just 2 41mm best one?

chris32111

date just 2 41mm best one? who offers the best one? need something with same weight feel and as soon to the gen as possible ???? was thinking of going with joshua

http://www.1-pc8838.com/r41djt01024-ssyg-jubilee-fluted-grey-green-roman-swiss-2836-p-7066.html

and what is the difference better a swiss 25j and Swiss Sellita SW240 26J automatic movement at 28800vph

The DJII does not come with a Jubille bracelet only Oyster - you can see on the Rolex site.

A Swiss ETA may or may not be a genuine ETA and these days I go for the Asia 2836-2 which in my expereince is just as relaible.

Sellita used to make up ETA kits and now make thier version of the ETA with the one extra jewel. They are as reliable as ETA. (The ETA patent has run out.)

I think I disagree about the chinese eta compared to genuine swiss. Quality in the swiss movement is much better than the chinese. However, 2836-2 is out of production. When the supply is gone, its gone. Chinese version will be the only one available, then it will have to do.

I bought the datejust 41 mm with grey dial and green roman numerals from Joshua last week. I also upgraded the movement to the swiss ETA. The quality of the watch is amazing. I had the movement checked by a watch shop and they told me that the movement is one of the advanced they have seen. my friends didn't recognise that it was a replica until I told them and some of them do have gen rolexes. The only drawback however is the oyster bracelet, it does look coherent from the gen one around the curved lugs, and it also feels lighter and less polished.

All in all go fot it. And I do recommend you get it from joshua.

W

I bought the datejust 41 mm with grey dial and green roman numerals from Joshua last week. I also upgraded the movement to the swiss ETA. The quality of the watch is amazing. I had the movement checked by a watch shop and they told me that the movement is one of the advanced they have seen. my friends didn't recognise that it was a replica until I told them and some of them do have gen rolexes. The only drawback however is the oyster bracelet, it does look coherent from the gen one around the curved lugs, and it also feels lighter and less polished.

All in all go fot it. And I do recommend you get it from joshua.

W

Mate have you got any pics??