When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Planet Ocean 2500 and 8500 Love

m3amg

Lovely pics m3 thanks for sharing, the 8500 is a great looking watch, interesting to see the old 45mm PO size against the new 42mm PO in the wrist shot. Build quality of the 8500 looks amazing.

....also these pics on forums of crown of one watch scraping off the nice brushed case side of the other always send a shiver up my spine :D

photo-145.jpg

Lovely pics m3 thanks for sharing, the 8500 is a great looking watch, interesting to see the old 45mm PO size against the new 42mm PO in the wrist shot. Build quality of the 8500 looks amazing.

....also these pics on forums of crown of one watch scraping off the nice brushed case side of the other always send a shiver up my spine :D

photo-145.jpg

Haha no worries cougar I made sure I did not move my wrist and no damage was incurred btw they are both 45.5mm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:D phew ;)

Is it a 45mm, cool must have been the way I was looking at it in the pics, both lovely watches, I'm waiting for a nice 8500 at a sweet price 2nd hand...or a quality rep ;) at the same time though the old PO is fine for me for now.

Great purchase, wear it well!

Love that 8500. It was my fastest (and most expensive) watch purchase ever, made the decision instantly when I laid my eyes on it, much faster than <300$ reps..

Mine is a 45mm black bezel, orange numerals. I keep admiring it each and every day... that movement is awesome.

• 2 weeks later...