When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Welcome back

Admin

Hi all and welcome back

All maintenance tasks and upgrades have now been performed and RWG is back online and should be accessible for all members.

There are a few changes, as you probably can see. I'll just comment on a couple of these for now and get back with more info later, as some of the new feature have not bee activated yet.

As you can see, the forum has a new design. We now also only have 1 design for all members to use (+ our mobile skin + mobile apps). The new design has been selected, as it is a bit more compact and offers a better overview of the forum than the previous one. Some other things have also been bugging me with the previous one, like no default searh bar visible (had to make manual changes to the design to make this work), better menu (all menu items visible at one) and some other annoyances. I have also chosen to have just 1 design to make future upgrades/patching easier. So I hope you all like it. I know some of you will think it is a it strange in the begining, but experience show that all members usually get used to the new design within a week or so ;)

Some forums have been merged (Humor and Off topic, for instance) and all brand forums now have their own subsection. I have also changed the knowledge base and watchmaker resource center into one section; resource center.

VIP and platinum members have access to a brand new feature: Content spy

There is a link to it in the top menu and there is also a small box in the sidebar. Content Spy an application that allows users to view a near-realtime stream of activity, with a full dynamic page of content. Go ahead and try it out.

Want access? Go ahead an upgrade your membership ;)

That's it for now. I'll get back later with more info and more new features. Please consider upgrading your membership or use our donation feature to the right, as we need your support to cover our costs every month!

• Like 1

Hi T ,

next to my nr. of posts and the date I joined I have

0 warning points

Is this info that i can see also for my self cause i don''t see it at any other member and I'm such a nice guy :clap2:

Carpe Diem

Cats