When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Is wm9 v3 exactly same size as gen?

Erict719

for some reason. Whenever I look at other who is wearing Which I suppose is gen. They always look bigger size then my franken wm9 v3. I know noob version is smaller then gen. But isn't wm9 suppose to be perfect size since it take gen parts? also. Is a LV bigger then a normal black sub ?

• Like 1

Exact no. Different molds. But give or take a mm they are very much the same size. The Lv is the same as the regular 16610, just different dial and insert.

It's just an illusion. I look at a friend of mines wrists and his look bigger than mine, but when we swap watches...mine are bigger.

There's been many a thread on this very subject across the rep/gen boards for years, not just re:Subs, but watches in general. The general consensus of opinion seems to be that watches tend to look bigger when viewed on someone else's wrist.

Is this a general rule that can be applied to other walks of life and anatomy :inverted: ?????

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Absolutely agree on the visual issues though, my recent Tudor Sub pick up looks larger and would have bet a lot that it was but when measured up its almost spot on to a Rep.