When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Anyone heard of discountwatchesshop.com?

RistiJack

It can happen both ways. Either a forum member can sponsor a dealer .. this is how TrevorTime came here .. OR a dealer can just PM a moderator or an Admin and introduce themself. I believe that is how Pro-Watch Polo got here.

A dealer who doesn't smell of scams is a valued resource. Real watch photos (no Gen manufacturer's pics!), truthful descriptions (Swiss replica? Italian replica? don't insult our intelligence!), fair pricing.

I think the admin team also wants to be sure a new dealer can handle the orders. There have been good dealers who just burn out and vanish due to the work overload. They vanish with people's money. And that isn't right. I assume that's part of the vetting process.

Before finding this forum I searched on youtube and found a site that supposedly Was a reliable dealer, well the watch came full of flaws and I learned my lesson, I could have bought a 100% better watch for the same price in one of the TD here, not mentioning that in case you need you can count on the moderators here to help.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Edited by Muaitai

Sorry, but no way you're going to get anything like that watch. It's more than $150,00! FYI- As people say; stick to TD's

and SIMPLE designs. The rep factories do not have the capabilities to make these very expensive complications with unusual case construction.

I doubt very much there is any rep of this out there. Hopefully you'll get something decent anyway.

On the main page of the Forum (the page with the live chat box at the top) if you scroll halfway down the screen you will see a list of over a dozen trusted dealers, not only of watches but watch tools, straps, and soft goods like wallets and purses.

Watch Eden

Precious Time

Perfect Clones

Trusty Time

Watch International

Pro-Watch Polo

Pure Time

ToroBravo

That's a short list just off the top of my head .. even the youngest dealer here has been here for years with literally thousands of sales. You *will* get what you buy, and if it's broken when it arrives, they will take it back and fix it. (return shipment on your dime tho)

- pictures of the actual replica watch in the web store

- a realistic description of the watch (quartz/asian/swiss power) (sapphire/mineral crystal)

- fair pricing (but not cookie cutter pricing. shop around)

- QC acceptance photos upon request

- conflict resolution via the Forum admins *if needed*

just some of the plusses for buying from a TD

Sorry you got what appears to be a $45-$50 watch .. but hey; I was ripped off the first time, too. Then I came here.