When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Tudor Heritage Chrono 70330N Black Dial: eye candy (pic heavy)

GBOGH

Tudor HERITAGE CHRONOGRAPH-70330N -BLACK DIAL

I've lusted after this one for nearly a year now. I've passed on a few used ones that I've seen for sale on TRF and elsewhere in this time, but couldn't pass this one up. I've been looking for this black dial version and not the grey dial (grey is closer to the vintage model, but black is sharper yet retro and more contemporary IMO). I love the size and feel of it, just perfect with 42mm case being the sweet spot for my 7.5 inch wrist. This one came originally from an AD in Canada, but only a month old with dated warranty card from April 2012. Lucky for me some crazy Canadian didn't like it so traded it in with a TRF dealer in Orlando (DavidSW), and so I get a brand new Tudor Heritage at a used price. I'll let the pics tell the rest. :D

IMG_4410.jpg

IMG_4413.jpg

IMG_4415.jpg

IMG_4433.jpg

IMG_4438.jpg

IMG_4457.jpg

IMG_4459.jpg

Dealer's pic of the clasp (couldn't get a good one myself). Love the design of it and how it resembles the Tudor emblem. ;)

IMG_1169-1.jpg

IMG_4479.jpg

Incredible AR on this one. :)

IMG_4470.jpg

IMG_4471.jpg

IMG_4468.jpg

Lume shot! :D

IMG_4448b.jpg

Completely stoked about this one. You have to see it in the flesh to truly appreciate it. Thank you for letting me share. :D

• Like 1

That watch is beginning to grow on me. I didn't like it at first, probably because i'm a vintage watch person, and haven't been too impressed with attempts to "modernize" a classic. Truthfully, if they had left out the knurled crown and pusher locks, it would have been a whole lot nicer. As time goes on, I sort of like the new look.

Wear it in good health!!

• 3 months later...