When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

TC YM

Fixen

Does the TC YM have AR on the crystal and cyclops? That is a really nice looking watch. It would be nice to know what it's selling for? if it comes in lower than the original WM9 YM. it's going to be a pretty big blow to those WM9 YM's for sale from time to time. I believe that what's keeping the prices up is up until now the total lack of an accurate new model. Sort of like what the new TC subs are doing to the used WM9 V2 and V3 Subs.

Why wouldn't you sell the WM9 Yacht-Master, once you re-discovered the factory that makes them?

The finest Yacht-Master replica lives once more.

As a wm9 bk ym owner I was worried about finding a replacement for my watch, especially that its been my only daily-wear time piece for the last two years, that all history now!!

hold your horses gang......TC has a few surprises coming!

I'm wondering how BK's offering will change since he basically a current source for his discontinued watches.

Edited by evom

As a wm9 bk ym owner I was worried about finding a replacement for my watch, especially that its been my only daily-wear time piece for the last two years, that all history now!!

I'm wondering how BK's offering will change since he basically a current source for his discontinued watches.

bk's will cost a lot more......

bk's will cost a lot more......

Most likely ;)

Sounds good to me, furthermore, the absence of wm9 drove their watches aftermarket prices to a ridiculous level.

Now if only someone can find where sean source his cases from?