When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Searching for straps for Audemars Piguet Shaq

Hello, everyone, I am now searching for the straps for Audemars Piguet Shaq.

Frankly speaking, I purchased a shaq 47mm from a "trusted" website. ....you know....noob....

Although I have not received the watch, one friend already warmed me that the strap produced by the noob for Shaq ones

(or those 47mm ones) might be easily recognised as a rep, coz' the quality of the strap is not good as the watch.

Therefore, I am here asking for your help....

My question is:

Where can I buy a great strap (the cheaper the better) for the Shaq one?

Some said that HK Tan is great, however, to be honest, I don't want to spend more than 100 or 150 USD for another strap......

Many thanks in advance

post-45459-0-96793100-1339354277_thumb.j

post-45459-0-60529000-1339354278_thumb.j

Hi there, CherryRu. Try APBANDS (dotcom). They have quite a few straps that fits the Shaq, T3 and Arnold caseshape (these models have same case shape).They have some 20+ different straps, from 149USD. As you state, you don't want to use more than 100-150 USD, this should do the trick. APBANDS are perhaps not sheap, but considering straps from our TD's (rep straps) cost from 80-90USD, IMO it is not expensive at all. APBANDS are high quality straps, way better than rep straps. And they have a 100 % fit to the cases. The Arazzo Carbon fiber strap (169USD) is also available with red stiching, which maches the red detail on the Shaq dial. The carbon fiber patern should complement the dial patern on the Shaq real nice ( http://apbands.com/shop/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=T3-ROOSHAQ-ARAZZO&Category_Code=APROT3&Product_Count=19)

Good luck:-)