When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

BK DSSD

ThePimp

All,

I have never owned a Rolex, not even a Rep. I have concentrated my collection on less well known manufaturer copies to eliminate the " Is that a gen" question.

However I do love the DSSD, my question is, for the money, is the BK version the best there is at this time?

I have tried to pick the best in my short term of collecting clones, but the Rolex has always baffled me due to the amount of Mods most of you guys do. I need a big watch to fit my 'fat' wrist and the DSSD fits the bill.

Any comments would be greatly appreciated before I blow 500 dollars on a BK with shipping. Is this the ultimate rep at this time without spending thousands on mods?

Cheers

Phil

BK imports the noobfactory ultimate DSSD and puts his custom date wheel into it.

Do you super-care about the date wheel, to spend an additional 200 to 300 dollars on the watch?

Asian ETA clone is about 230.

For me, just knowing the datewheel is wrong, bezel alignement to markers is offset, crystal is not fully pressed and not knowing for sure if the movement is rally swiss would have driven me nuts... But I'm OCD.

You see this is why I ask. I dont want a Rollie that peeps are going to slam straight away. The 'Ultimate' is on PC web site at 408 bucks........are the mods that BK does at 450 bucks realy worth it (sorry BK if your watching this, but I need some help before I splash my cash) ;)

BK imports the noobfactory ultimate DSSD and puts his custom date wheel into it.

Do you super-care about the date wheel, to spend an additional 200 to 300 dollars on the watch?

Asian ETA clone is about 230.

I bought one from BK and my friend bought another from a know TD here, the rehault on the other was wrong, the glass looks odd, the clasp was not good, not mentioning the other points.

IMHO BK's watch is worthy the money unless you don't really care for details.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Holy f'ing crap.

I know BK is awesome. He's an honest guy and does a good job.

Please let's not make up fairy tales.

He re-sells the noobfactory ultimate DSSD.

He adds his lovely custom date wheel.

There is no magic rehaut or clasp or other damn BS.

Please !!!

Holy f'ing crap.

I know BK is awesome. He's an honest guy and does a good job.

Please let's not make up fairy tales.

He re-sells the noobfactory ultimate DSSD.

He adds his lovely custom date wheel.

There is no magic rehaut or clasp or other damn BS.

Please !!!

Dude, please don't kill the magic... :)

PC A21j N-Factory DSSD $148

PC Asian ETA 2836 N-Factory DSSD $278

PC Asian "decorated 2836 to look like 3135" or choice of Swiss ETA 2836 N-Factory DSSD $408

It looks like PC has noticed how much people will pay for a BK DSSD and jacked the prices up.

It took me 20 seconds to find this for $365 on another trusted dealer's site (Mrs King)... I'm going back in to look for even cheaper.

I see Trevor has the 3135 model for $328 .. now that is fair pricing. 408? fUCK mE. I suppose you'd have to ask him for his swiss eta price in email.

I have nothing against Perfect Clones .. they are a great TD, but please go in with your eyes open. They are the most expensive by far.

Holy Cow .. Watch Eden sells it for $278 with their permanent "$20 gift code" subtracted. You should probably verify it's in stock at that price. BK's piece has really driven up prices across all of the TD web sites. $280 was the price these watches were before the huge BK popularity boom.

PC A21j N-Factory DSSD $148

PC Asian ETA 2836 N-Factory DSSD $278

PC Asian "decorated 2836 to look like 3135" or choice of Swiss ETA 2836 N-Factory DSSD $408

It looks like PC has noticed how much people will pay for a BK DSSD and jacked the prices up.

It took me 20 seconds to find this for $365 on another trusted dealer's site ... I'm going back in to look for even cheaper.

Are you saying all 3 are the same externally and that only the movement differs?

These are all the same exact watch, from the N-Factory, Yes.

The A21j version comes with a mineral crystal, tho .. not a sapphire crystal. Fun fact: The cheapest I've ever seen the a21j version is $98. So for $408, PC is charging you $300 extra for a swiss movement which can be had for $160 *full retail**

These are all the same exact watch, from the N-Factory, Yes.

The A21j version comes with a mineral crystal, tho .. not a sapphire crystal. Fun fact: The cheapest I've ever seen the a21j version is $98. So for $408, PC is charging you $300 extra for a swiss movement which can be had for $160 *full retail**

Wow, thats scary, I guess for those that want ultimate perfection the money is worth paying (in rep terms) for me though all I want is external looks and dial movement that replicates the original.

Your paying for quality control and peace of mind with Bk.

If knowing you have a genuine Swiss movement and everything is adjusted, setup and aligned is worth anything to you, go Bk.

I'm not one of his fanboys and have never ordered from him, but he's got a great reputation over a long time and his prices are fair to me.

If your not a detail person and want the absolute best bargain, you can research and find your watch cheaper. It's really about priorities.

woof, every watch I have bought so far except the cheap quartz Transocean crono I got from Josh for $148 has been on the understanding that the more you pay the better the rep, including the movement.

On this basis I am so tempted with the BK version, tis just a huge amount of money considering the case is the same as a $100 version according to Jkay.

Tough decision my PayPal account may have to make :)

There are only two factories making a high quality Deepsea. Noobfactory and another un-named factory. It's not as if there are many factories producing different, various high quality Deepseas.

These two watches are identical in overall quality, with the Noob making a better replica overall but the un-named factory making a more beautiful dial.