When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

All three PAM 6497 style movements modded up....

marlin22

Had a rare occurrence today, I had all three variations on modern Panerai 6497 styles on my table. So I figured I'd share..

Here are the watches they will go into:

PAM 127 (top left)

PAM 217 (top right)

PAM 111 (bottom center)

All these movements are in different stages of Modding so they are missing some parts and screws. They were being oiled as the pictures were taken. All are built on the ETA 6497 notice the stamp.

The last pictures are of a fully modded and 99% completed 127 that is going to it's new home in London, notice the long micrometric screw. This watch can actually be regulated through the MM screw for micro regulation, just like the gen.

IMG_3436.jpg

IMG_3435.jpg

IMG_3434.jpg

IMG_3432.jpg

IMG_3431.jpg

IMG_3430.jpg

IMG_3429.jpg

IMG_3428.jpg

IMG_3427.jpg

IMG_3426.jpg

IMG_3425.jpg

IMG_3424.jpg

IMG_3423.jpg

IMG_3417.jpg

IMG_3420.jpg

Thanks for looking........

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

These movements were in the process of being modded so they were in different stages for build out and none was complete. If you notice they are missing screws on the bridges, these are mocked up for testing before building them out completely. It just so happened that I had them all together at once and I decided to share. All of these movements are modded Swiss ETA (expensive), I now also produce them as a fully modded Asian version (less expensive). Please check my other threads and you will see the watches complete and placed on sale. For purchasing please contact PM me directly. Thanks