When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

TC 93250 V3 Review

tc670207

I have V3 janeto, I just checked and I have the two word "Swiss Made" and code "Pj4", just the the one in TC's opening post of this thread. Also my sel fit is different, in fact when I got home and messing with the new watch..one side of the bracelet pulled free..the sel's springbar wasn't fully seated. I played around with it and finally got it locked in. It's an incredibly close fit.

I had the same problem mounting my YM, I had to use the tool to fix one side of the bracelet as the springbar was not going through, it finally set in.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Ha!

I found a guy on a gen forum last night selling inserts. I emailed him before I went to bed.

He replied this morning...turned out he lived 5 miles from me..I talked him into delivering me some inserts :)

Inserts just snap in...I got lucky!

This ones got a little patina :)

537ae23e.jpg

Ha!

I found a guy on a gen forum last night selling inserts. I emailed him before I went to bed.

He replied this morning...turned out he lived 5 miles from me..I talked him into delivering me some inserts :)

Inserts just snap in...I got lucky!

This ones got a little patina :)

537ae23e.jpg

Nice!

Is he selling gen insets? For how much? Can you give me his contacts, I'm looking for a decent gen insert.

Edited by Gyrta

Hi All,

I am a newbie in this forum. However i am interested with TC V3 bracelet. i am quite curious. is the TC bracelet only could fit the the case bought from TC? I owned TW SUB and TW YM. i am wondering whether TC V3 bracelet will fit perfectly without any modding and trimming? If it is a exact copy from the gen bracelet, i guess it should match because I heard that TW SUB and TW YM is perfect 1:1 replication from the gen and all gen parts including bracelet could easily swapped in. Thanks for your attention,

Regards,

Hendri

Hi All,

I am a newbie in this forum. However i am interested with TC V3 bracelet. i am quite curious. is the TC bracelet only could fit the the case bought from TC? I owned TW SUB and TW YM. i am wondering whether TC V3 bracelet will fit perfectly without any modding and trimming? If it is a exact copy from the gen bracelet, i guess it should match because I heard that TW SUB and TW YM is perfect 1:1 replication from the gen and all gen parts including bracelet could easily swapped in. Thanks for your attention,

Regards,

Hendri

It will fit a genuine sub perfectly. Infact I have mine on a Rolex Sub right now :) That means it should fit any Sub that is a good copy.

Major disappoint for me :(

I raced home from work.. pilfered through stuff and grabbed the insert box.

The gen insert I had stashed... is either a SeaDweller or 14060 insert and too small. grrrrrr!

Had I known this ahead of time I would have made sure I had one here when this watch arrived.

I don't even have a rep 16610 insert..if I had one of those I could temporarily add a wm pearl and hold myself over till a gen gets here. lol

Anyone in Dallas have a nice 16610 genuine insert they can sell this weekend?

By the way I checked the bracelet against my V2's...V3 is whole level better! it's really nice, even the screw heads and ends are nice. I can definately see this manufacturer making gen bracelets for gen watches. The quality is very good. I hope one day we can steer TC into vintage Rolex. He could probably source cases and bracelets we would die for. :)

If you do not mind it being used I may have one for you I live in dallas :)

Got my case today, and I was lucky too, the gen insert just snaps in!

Can't wait to get V3 bracelet, hope to be as lucky not to have to trim the SEL.

About the fitment on gen cases, no way, v3 will not fit unless you shave the SEL. It's supposed to be 20.15mm vs 20mm of a gen.

If yours fits, well the SEL come from a v2 bracelet.

nice masterdom.......now everyone can see just how good this coronet is....! So much better than the V2....just camera takes such wonderful pics....

Well sure...but you liked my picture better?.......right? :)

• Like 1