When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Croatia this morning ;)

Guest zeleni kukuruz

Guest zeleni kukuruz

This was at 08.20 this morning, sorry for the iphone pics i will bring the canon the other day that will follow.

This is from my back yard here ;) i love every minute here, so calm and nice and very very private!

86138af1.jpg

c7a74dc6.jpg

ac78b823.jpg

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Green corn :-)

Very impressive! Payment sent!

Ahh yes!! Green Corn :)

They have so many islands there, it could be anywhere.

Anthony Bourdaine did a special in Croatia that aired last February. Great episode. He was blown away by the place. They did get him very drunk, pretty much every day. Great episode for fans of the show!

Guest zeleni kukuruz

Sorry guys i cant tell you where, wouldent be fair to the nature or god :D but its in Dalamatia in Croatita. Dadog13 visited me a few years back exactly here :) i hope Rolexaddict will be my next visitor, he needs a vecation from watch builds ;)

I will bring my camare when i go fishing in the morning in a day or two i just got here on sunday.

Guest zeleni kukuruz

I'm hoping to visit Makarska in September :)

To much people (turists) there if you ask me ([censored] im getting old). Makarska is nice but to crowded! Are you coming to Croatia offten?

To much people (turists) there if you ask me ([censored] im getting old). Makarska is nice but to crowded! Are you coming to Croatia offten?

Every few years bratic, but i'm up by Novi, close to Krk.

Guest zeleni kukuruz

@Ogla and Crom

God damn niggaz :D

We should do a gtg here hahaha i come every year and in staying from one monthe to 3monthes it depends on the work home ;) so nice to see you guys here!!! Im in the middle of you guys just out side Zadar ;)

@Oglad

Try the mojitos in dubrovnik old town, they are [censored] amazing, i hade 4of them in one hour :) last year!

4b26082c.jpg

Ehehe! The Cromag name is actually a play on my heritage. My cousin is in Zadar. I look forward to some creme snite, sladoled, lignje, and the best home made wine! And listen to a little Klapa Fortunal with my cousin. Things slow down in September. I just need to talk my wife into coming ;)

Guest zeleni kukuruz

Ehehe! The Cromag name is actually a play on my heritage. My cousin is in Zadar. I look forward to some creme snite, sladoled, lignje, and the best home made wine! And listen to a little Klapa Fortunal with my cousin. Things slow down in September. I just need to talk my wife into coming ;)

September is the best, still good weather/sea and the best thing not that crowded! Im actely going to see a klapa today and get [censored] drunk this evening :)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest zeleni kukuruz

We hade hard wind here a few days ago (its called bura), no way you could go out on the sea then. But this morning it was amazing again, so we took the boat out. Driving the boat out of the marina i saw a friend of mine well his granfathers boat :D this is what hard wind can do to and old wooden boat :D man you should see the old mans face!!!

a13d203b.jpg

Guest zeleni kukuruz

Thats way they come here in the end of July and beggining in august! They love the croatian cost. They onely eat fish here becuse its twice as cheap than in Italy!

ed3704cc.jpg

I was in Croatia for holidays 2 years ago: Korcula and Miljet are wonderful places.

It's not a place where you can find easily sandy comfortable beaches (rocky beaches most of the times) but there's an atmosphere very difficult to find somewhere else in south europe.

I have to admit I was positively surprise.

Just one note, the sea water was freaking cold compared to the water temperature of south Italy... must be a matter of tides.