When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Clark's new 16610 bezel

w.genzo

I bought his brand new 1675 bezel assembly last week. It seems very crisp and well made.

It came with the crystal retaining ring, bezel, friction washer, and insert. It was 40$ when I bought mine but he's raised the price to 50$. I hadn't noticed a new sub bezel, does that come with retaining ring?

I bought the Clark GMT bezel to turn a cartel explorer into a GMT. The cartel explorer has gen bezel construction to make us possible.

Why are you guys interested in the Clark sub bezel? Are you hoping it's better than the ones that come on the TC or Wm9 subs?

I've had real trouble fitting a gen insert to my new TC Sub. Fantastic watch overall but sorry to say I gave up and reduced the diameter of the gen insert as I don't have the tools to increase the internal diameter of the bezel.

Had to shave a tiny amount off my insert too but got there in the end, I think some of the bezels are slightly smaller than others, Fantastic watch mind :inverted:

I received my Clark's bezel yesterday and put it on my TC case. I didn't have a crystal in the case, so the bezel wasn't tight to the case. I have a gen 16610 bezel on another TC sub and the Clark's is spot on to the gen. I installed a gen insert in the Clark's and it went in without a problem. This is a very good upgrade to the stock TC bezel.

I received my Clark's bezel yesterday and put it on my TC case. I didn't have a crystal in the case, so the bezel wasn't tight to the case. I have a gen 16610 bezel on another TC sub and the Clark's is spot on to the gen. I installed a gen insert in the Clark's and it went in without a problem. This is a very good upgrade to the stock TC bezel.

Awesome news

I've had real trouble fitting a gen insert to my new TC Sub. Fantastic watch overall but sorry to say I gave up and reduced the diameter of the gen insert as I don't have the tools to increase the internal diameter of the bezel.

Mine wouldn't snap on by hand either but it went right on home with a crystal press :)