When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Omega 300m 2008 Pro Chrono SS Blue A-7750 Updated Trustytime

vtrod

Hi Everyone

With baby number 2 on the way I cannot justify the expense of a real Omega Seamaster Chrono. I am considering picking a rep up from Andrew at TT who has recommended the OMG0127A off their website

300m 2008 Pro Chrono SS Blue A-7750 Updated. Can anyone comment on the quality of this rep and the flaws?

Particularly interested in the clours of the text on the dial.

Thanks!

V

MOVEMENT: Asia 7750 Valjoux Working Chronograph movement, Functional Regulator,28800bph, Antimagnetic Cover, Engraved Insignia Rotor

CASE DIAMETER: 41mm

THICKNESS: 17mm

DIAL COLOR: Blue Wavy Dial, Blue Subdials, Dot Markers, Red Chrono and Subdial needles

CASE MATERIAL: Solid Stainless Steel 316L

BRACELET: SS Bracelet Deployant Clasp with Diver's extension

FRONT GLASS: Sapphire Crystal

BACK GLASS: Close case back with Detail Engraving, Anticounterfiet Insignia, Serials Nos engraved on 7.00 Lugs

BEZEL: Unidirectional Rotating Bezel

HACK MOVEMENT: Yes

CLASP TYPE: Deployant Folding Buckle

DATE INDICATOR: At 3:00 position

• 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

You did pick a very vice one ,I just bought the OMGO 102A 45.5 seamaster  professional SS PO WITTH WORKING CHRONO BLK/BLK white 7750 Mod for$318. + $25 shipping and I absolutely love this watch. Keeps almost perfect time -3 sod which I can live with, and the chrono/ stop watch function works perfectly also.I have been buying from Andrew for some time now and he is good as gold. When I lost the pearl from a Rolex Sub that I had bought from him long ago he sent me a new one with pearl bezel at no charge. And this last purchase of the PO I got QC pics on the 15th and had the new watch on my wrist on the 20th. Due to a small issue with my original order that was no longer available he even sent me a beautiful montblanc black roller ball boxed set worth $68 at no charge. He is as honest as they come so I'm sure you can see why I will continue to buy from him. He will do whatever it takes to keep keep his customers happy before,during and after a sale. I have several other watches in my wish list that I will be buying from Andrew.  Congrats on your new purchase , I haven't checked my wish list yet but I think I also have 1 like yours with either pumpkin or blue face and bezel or both in there. Once again congratulations and enjoy that beautiful new watch.