When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Tag Heuer, Tag Heuer Replica's Options

Thor

Hi Guys

Hey... im interested in a Tag Heuer Carrera ( i like many of them ) they are great watches i have like a hour looking in each dealer album and they dont have a big selection of heuer's ... why ? those new model with chrono they rulz ... why they are not everywhere?every model?hughe* selection

if any recomendation plz =)

Yeah the Carreras are not made enough IMO. They are very nice watches, especially the old HEUER carreras.

I have seen some replica Carreras but they either have auto with day/month/year functioning subdials or they are quartz.

You will need to ask the dealers to see if they have anything, sorry i can't be of much help.

Too bad there aren't very good reps of TAGs. Why? Difficult to say. They're not very popular.

Watch enthusiasts generally don't respect TAG but personally I find some of their models very desirable. Aquaracer 2000 chronograph, Carrera, Monaco and even Autavia are all very nice.

However, there's a high quality TAG Link (non-chrono) version available with ETA movement. I think River and Joshua carry it. One of the best ones, definitely.

I bought mine from Joshua - very nice watch.

Bill

I bought the Tag Heuer Link Chronograph wit the new Asian 7750.. having some minor problems so far....

for me ... the wrost heuer is the Link ... i link "speed" reladed :laugh:

what kind of problems are you having?

just bought this very same one from josh today!!! :coolio:

TAG's are cheaper then top brands like Rolex and Omega, specially quartz ones, so why would reps be popular?

your right, tags are not popalur in the states YET...however they do quite well in europe.

i see tags becoming more popular in the states within the next few years.

you gotta admit they have a few attractive models now, and are climbing there way to the top of the market to hang with the big boys.

• 6 years later...