When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Thanks for the Pam127 Torobravo!

PaneraiFan315

Hi all,

I just want to share my experience with purchasing my Pam127 from Torobravo and my general impression of this watch.

First, my ordering experience with Torobravo.

1. Paid on 6/21 and was put on the waiting list

2. Received and approved QC pics on 7/14

3. "Toy watch" arrived at my office on 7/18 afternoon

I waited for about 3 week and got the watch in 5 days from China to LA. Torobravo's communication was prompt and to the point.

Here are the "Clift Notes" about me:

I am a newbie with respect to this hobby. I joined RWG March 2012 and prior to the Pam127 I have purchased so far:

1. Pam380

2. Omega 45 UPO - Orange bezel

3. Franck Muller Casablanca - Brown dial

All 3 from Trusty. Btw- He's is a great dealer as most who have dealt with him already know.

Although each of my first 3 watches had its own slight imperfections, I was very happy and enjoyed them immensely. However, when I saw the Pam127 first hand, I was totally surprised by its quality and beauty. To be frank, I didn't quite understand the fuss this watch was getting since the pictures I saw didn't really inspire me one way or the other. I am slightly embrassed to say I just got it due to all the rave reviews.

After wearing it for close to two days, I am still amazed by the level of quality and attention to detail on this watch. I realize this is the honeymoon period, but I got to say I am totally smitten by this watch...This watch have gotten me so giddy and silly my wife has wondered what's gotten into me. (Giddy is not normally an acceptable behavior for a 43-year old man). One last observation is that this watch has removed all urges to acquire more watches, at least temporarily.

Anyways, I like to thank the RWG community for sharing their knowledge to someone who previously have never bought a watch. This may sound like hyperbole, but this 400 dollar "Toy" has made me just as happy as when I got my Porsche.

Here is the obligatory photo of the watch (one of the QC pics). I've never taken a wristshot before so I will spare the community my poor camera skills....for now...

Thank you for reading this and have a great day,

PaneraiFan315

post-43640-0-62373500-1342751797_thumb.j

Edited by PaneraiFan315

• 2 weeks later...