When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Price Angels replica list

Poker

I noticed you missed a few. I can send you the info if you want to add them. Let me know what the best way is.

Sure, pm me a list of SKUs and I'll add them!

Also, how are you able to find the hidden items and add them to your list?

Some I got by searching earlier forum posts or by Googling other sites, others I picked up from YouTube reviews and yet others I found on my own by trying SKU numbers close to existing ones.

How people initially get to know about the hidden items is still a mystery...

Priceangels added a bunch of watches this morning, including a Rollie I have been waiting for: the Pro-Hunter GMT-Master II. :clap2:

The list has been updated, but here are direct links to the new SKUs:

TAG Heuer: 655151, 236158, 220479, 550123, 850387, 446758, 641870, 111570, 398159, 694593, 982399, 990327, 489650, 238316

Rolex: 651867, 195244, 482136, 808104, 122285

Breitling: 651145, 523736, 376480

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was wondering if someone could helpme, im trying to see the hidden items, and im loged in, but i can't see them, it's there any trick?

If you're logged in to your account at PA and can't access the hidden items you'll have to mail Priceangels and ask them to "fix" it for you.

Note that you can still buy hidden items by adding them to the cart via the link from the list.

Edited by Poker

If you're logged in to your account at PA and can't access the hidden items you'll have to mail Priceangels and ask them to "fix" it for you.

Note that you can still buy hidden items by adding them to the cart via the link from the list.

Thanks man, what is the email adress to do this?, can you explain me how to add the hidden items to cart? by the method you just told me? Thanks, i really need this stuff! :D

• 1 month later...

Priceangels seems to have reverted back to their old prices, like they were before the December price increase.  :clap2: 

I'm not sure if it's a temporary thing or not, so I'll wait a while until I update the prices in my list. You can use it to check the price reductions in the meantime. They are pretty substantial; the popular PA PAM for example, which was over $100 is now down to $72!

I know replica sunglasses has been discussed in other forum threads before.

But has anyone bought from PA?

It says UV400, is that something you could count on to be true?

I asked KB for sunglasses, but he doesn't provide them anymore.

I have ordered dozens of sunglasses from PA and trust he UV protection on all of them. UV protection costs nothing and any piece of glass or plastic protects over 95%. I'm sure you've seen the dollarama sunglasses and those offer 100% protection. I did a lot of internet research about rep sunglasses and can say that you are safe in ordering them. Your eyes will be protected. It's just too bad they don't have the selection they had before.

Edited by gt rider