When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Price Angels replica list

Poker

OH, and a couple more  things about PA.  On thiese Diesel SBA watches, most of the really cheap ones dont have working subdials.  Ebay and other sties that sell these tell you this up front in the description somewhere.  PA dose not seem to mention it at all.  They are decoration.  Thats fine but they should be up front about it.

Also, its probably been mentioned here before, but PA deletes any negitive reviews so basicly every watch is 5 star.or nothing.

most of the really cheap ones dont have working subdials.  Ebay and other sties that sell these tell you this up front in the description somewhere.  PA dose not seem to mention it at all.  They are decoration.  Thats fine but they should be up front about it.

It's true that their descriptions leave a lot to be desired. Remember that PA is not a dedicated watch seller, they sell thousands of items, from e-cigarettes to iPhone clones. I would recommend that you pretty much ignore their description and just go by their images.

However, if they are using images not depicting the replica that's pretty bad. I would avoid any item where the images don't appear to be taken in their own studio.

Also, some times they seem to switch out models for some upgraded or similar version. I once ordered a Timewalker replica, and while the watch I received was the same model I ordered, it wasn't exactly the same as the one in the images (the date wheel was different).

Yes, PA is doing that on the Diesel SMA watches.  If you zoom in on the watch, the logo is clearly pained over in photoshop.  They use one color so I guess they dont know about the clone feature.  I have written to them asking for a real photo but no response.  There are a coupe of people on ebay doing the same thing.  Reading some of the reviews just what I expected, watch dose not look even close to the picture.  Same bad photoshopping. 

I wish I could find a better soucre for Diesels but the cut and paste thing seems to be popular with this one.  A real one gose for about $200 - $400.   The retailer gets them for about 125 wholesale I think.  A working rep should be less then that have not fould one yet that uses real screws cut into the glass. 

Speaking of which, anyone know where I could find NIXON replicas cheap?  Or is that redundent.

Poker, not sure if its a redirector tracker site or PA problem but nothing's working at the moment.

It tries to go to

http://www.watchiv.com/F=74015&reurl=%27Cool-Calendar-Round-Dial-Silver-Steel-Strap-Analog-Watch-for-Men-s290477.html%27

(who are they?)

They use CloudFlare who are saying that the watchiv.com site is down.

Diesel SMA watches...

A real one gose for about $200 - $400.   The retailer gets them for about 125 wholesale I think.  A working rep should be less then that have not fould one yet that uses real screws cut into the glass. 

It doesn't matter how much the gen is, the rep maker still has to pay for a movement, case, strap / bracelet, and those can only come down in price so far.

A rep of a $15 Casio would probably cost more than $15, Casio can only do them for that price as they sell millions of them.

If the gens that cheap, just buy it! :)

Poker, not sure if its a redirector tracker site or PA problem but nothing's working at the moment.

It tries to go to

http://www.watchiv.com/F=74015&reurl=%27Cool-Calendar-Round-Dial-Silver-Steel-Strap-Analog-Watch-for-Men-s290477.html%27

(who are they?)

They use CloudFlare who are saying that the watchiv.com site is down.

Watchiv is a sister site of priceangels.Don't know why the links aren't working.

Yes, WatchIV is a sister company to PA which they created after getting too much heat from selling replicas. Most of the brands are now listed on WatchIV instead.

It seems like they keep getting pressure from some brands; most of their Omegas have been removed. I updated the list to reflect this (down from 85 models to 16).  :g:

Edited by Poker

• 2 weeks later...