When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

AP Diver V3 case back screw

Hello folks,

Just found out that 1 case back screw for my diver fell off, contacted angus at puretime but they are still back ordered and Laila said to call back next month!!!

So plan B. I tried to put one caseback screw from my AP sec@12 "kill bill" and it doesn't fit. So plan C

If any of you guys have an extra 1 that anybody wants to donate or sell, please PM me

My Diver gets 75% wrist time from all my collection and it's killing me sitting in the safe, instead on my wrist.

Appreciate the help guys

Kinda surprised those on the APROO doesn't fit though, thought they would have the same spec.

Back ordered for screws too??? I am sure the factory has millions of them lying in the drawer, they just can't be bother to fetch and send one to you. They rather more eager to collect the pre-order money............

Perhaps you just live with the watch with one missing screw for a while, the caseback won't fall off anyway.

Kinda surprised those on the APROO doesn't fit though, thought they would have the same spec.

Back ordered for screws too??? I am sure the factory has millions of them lying in the drawer, they just can't be bother to fetch and send one to you. They rather more eager to collect the pre-order money............

Perhaps you just live with the watch with one missing screw for a while, the caseback won't fall off anyway.

Its really surprising to me as well, but what you gonna do,

I'll just put some tape and be extra carefull when I wash my hands.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...