When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Breitling Chronomat Evolution

Savvy

EVOLUTION: Year of the Beast

* Blue Dial with Gold Subdials

* Self Winding Caliber 13 Automatic Movement

* 28,800 v.p.h, 25 Jewels, 42 Hour Power Reserve

* 1/4th Second, 30 Minutes, 12 Hours Chronograph

* Scratch Resistant Glareproof Sapphire Crystal

* All Polished Solid 18K Gold with Steel Case & Pilot Bracelet

* 300 Meters / 1000 Feet Water Resistant

* Uni-Directional Rotating Bezel

* Luminescent Hands & Markers

* 43.7mm = 1 3/4" Case, 7" Adjustable Bracelet

* Screw Down Crown & Caseback

* Screw Down Collar Lock on Push Buttons

* Deployment Buckle

* Case Thickness: 17.10mm

11855-4299.jpg

11855-4300.jpg

11855-4301.jpg

11855-4302.jpg

11855-4303.jpg

11855-4304.jpg

Now I'm curious - how good a deal was it? :)

Authorized Dealer = $6,330.00

Gray Market = $4,500.00

Totally brand new (not refurbished or B-stock) with all accessories except manufacturer's chronometer certificate (although certificate of authenticity is included with 3 yr. warranty). Serial # on caseback still engraved and unaltered.

Pretty good, don't you say?? :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Gray Market = $4,500.00

Totally brand new (not refurbished or B-stock) with all accessories except manufacturer's chronometer certificate (although certificate of authenticity is included with 3 yr. warranty). Serial # on caseback still engraved and unaltered.

Very good. Most jewlery shops sell items for double what they pay for it, so the pricing isn't suprising.

Unfortunately for me, that price range is close to what it'll cost for a turbo kit installed on my RX-8, so it's not in my future :)

Guest jdmdohcpower

The evo is my fave watch, Im not one for the TT but my friend has the SS with MOP dial and he had the bezel polished which I think makes the watch. I love it and if he didnt have it I would.

Gray Market = $4,500.00

Good deal, but you don't have to pay the list price through an authorized dealer. I was looking at this exact watch at my local Breitling dealer (in a local mall) about two weeks ago and she offered to sell it to me for $5,064 (20% discount.) Not that I had $5K, but some day I might like to buy a gen. I wonder if it might not have been worth the extra $500 to have the manufacturer's warranty; I assume you don't?

Good deal, but you don't have to pay the list price through an authorized dealer. I was looking at this exact watch at my local Breitling dealer (in a local mall) about two weeks ago and she offered to sell it to me for $5,064 (20% discount.) Not that I had $5K, but some day I might like to buy a gen. I wonder if it might not have been worth the extra $500 to have the manufacturer's warranty; I assume you don't?

I don't have the manufacturer's international warranty, but I have the gray market's 3 year warranty. I am completely satisfied with that since I just reside in the U.S. So $1830 ... or $500 is worth the savings to me. :thumbsupsmileyanim: