When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

JLC NSD On Different Strap

GBOGH

How can I get me one of these with the missus finding out :)

I'll get shot. This and the AP Diver I really need to buy! These posts are a tease

Just tell her you won it on a raffle drawing here! :g:

ASCII lovely looking strap do you have a link to "sqinky"? really compliments the JLC

Here you go Delboy

http://www.ebay.com/itm/130847271594?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

just a quick check, the notch inbetween the lugs are quite annoying, has anyone tried straps with curved ends? something like those from Omega POs?

I tried Hirsch curved ends strap and no dice. Spring bar holes too close to case iirc.

I tried Hirsch curved ends strap and no dice. Spring bar holes too close to case iirc.

Hey dude, which series from Hirsch did you try?

I think I read somewhere on the gen forums that someone did successfully mount a hirsch on his JLC NSD though but there are no pics to back up his claim.

http://forum.tz-uk.com/showthread.php?187100-JLC-Master-Compressor-Navy-SEALs-Pic-fest/page2 scroll to the 5th post by Andy where he mentioned about mounting a Hirsch Medici.

Edited by Asheron82

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Did your Hirsch strap have the adjustable insert?

Some of them like the Leonardo has it and I have found it to be quite versatile and able to adjust to about any watch (I use them a lot as insert donors for custom straps).

I don't know if you have seen that you can remove the square part of the insert and rotate it to get different spring bar locations. Just thought I thrown it out there.

Nice Nato BTW :)

• Like 1