When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Tourbillon repair (PST 3320)?

RWG_nl

I recently dropped my 'Germasian' Tourbillon, and it died on me. It has a PST 3320 movement. I bought it for only 150 euro, NEW in box, directly from the seller and it carries his name (Graf von Monte Wehro).

The seller did mention I can send it in for service, but he does not seem to offer any Tourbillon's these days. I asked him for the address to ship it to, but I have not yet received a reply.I hope he can order a new movement...

Does anyone know a person who can service a Chinese tourbillon? Or where I might be able to get a new PST 3320?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi you might find thats its just the hairspring thats disslodged.that was one problem i found when i looked at one for someone.no so much a easy fix but its possible .just uncase the movement and check ..........

• 2 weeks later...

sorry but i dont do pics and if you want some comfirmation that i fixed it try pm ing weepy on rwg although i havent seen him on there for a while he will tell you that he got his bulgari tourby and 2 others back fixed and running