When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Isn't there a omega BK/TC?

bigbaby

Hi!

Can't find anyone who sells the perfect omega with maybe some mods or at least a quality check. Is there a person who does this kind of stuff? I am wishing for an PO 45mm black with orange numbers on steel bracelet. TC and BK seems to have the perfect watches but they are just selling rolex :(

It's hard for a newbie to know what flaws the watch got. So where should I turn to get the best quality checked PO with guaranteed genuine Swiss ETA?

Skickat från min GT-I9300 via Tapatalk 2

Edited by bigbaby

Welcme to the Forum.

If it's knowledge/information/advice and opinions you're seeking you'll find it here. (this place is packed with priceless info based on years of experience.)

I'm not aware of anyone that does Omeg's like BK does Rol's but search around....there are many here than have Frankened the PO's and they're awesome.

The first and foremost thing you'll want to hone to perfection is "patience"..It's a necessity in this hobby.

Have fun and enjoy :)

Hi! Thanks for the answers, most Franken ones on sale seems to have almost everything gen which makes the price go to high. Thinking about ordering a noob PO and place a gen dial on it and maybe something else. Or I will go with BK DSSD :) much to think about.

But again thanks for the answers!

Skickat från min GT-I9300 via Tapatalk 2