When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hell Yes. Hungry Like The Wolf.

maxman

I've been waiting for what seems like ages for the Seawolf to return. One of my all time favorite reps to be sure. Im going to contact a few dealers and get a price... then I will order the yellow. This Is the first time I have been really excited about a rep In a long long time. thumbsup.gif I know Im not alone here. wink.gif

I cant be 100% sure but It looks like. It may have received the C3 Super lume treatment this time around. Big plus If thats the case.

Open link...then close It...then open again If necessary.

http://www.1-pc8838....8a-p-12529.html

Mike

If it doesn't need any mods and its water proofed like the fish not a bad price. Anyone want to buy a slightly used liver? Never polished!

Ha ha. I agree..not a bad price. Especially when you consider that the gens on the bracelet are over $3000.00. The Seawolf Is also "one" of the best reps ever made Imho. Excellent build quailty on these things. The accuracy of the replication is also outstanding. I'm Indeed excited about this rep. Always kicked myself for not picking one up the first time around. But now with the SLN....happy days. :)

Mike

I've been waiting for what seems like ages for the Seawolf to return. One of my all time favorite reps to be sure. Im going to contact a few dealers and get a price... then I will order the yellow. This Is the first time I have been really excited about a rep In a long long time. :tu: I know Im not alone here. ;)

I cant be 100% sure but It looks like It may have received the C3 Super lume treatment this time around. Big plus If thats the case.

http://www.1-pc8838....8a-p-12529.html

Mike

Good to see you back in action, Mike! Post some pics (seriously) when you get it.

Guys the dial has improved!!! I hated the thin number dial's of the old wolfs, but these look great! and the lume dots rock on the yellow! I'm so excited!!!

Thats also what Im seeing...a better dial. The old one wasn't bad by any stretch...but this one Indeed looks better. The bracelet also looks more like gen....a bit thicker. Add the SLN....again...happy days. :)

Awesome, Congrats! We demand pics

ps, does anyone have a the burgundy dialed wolf of the last gen, went by color of graphite, would love to see a pic that not from a dealer to see the color

Thanks... I couldn't find much In the graphite/grey dial. But here are a few pics from RWG member Micky Page.

post-19368-0-49264900-1345210513_thumb.j

post-19368-0-32821800-1345210557_thumb.j

• Like 1

anyone ever buy this color? Seems the new lot doesnt have this anymore

3495.jpg

I believe thats a fantasy model. As far as I know the Seawolf has only come In four colors. Black/ Grey/graphite/yellow and blue. Im not a expert on the Seawolf line but I have never seen a gen that color.

Mike