When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Full forged carbon case GP (In Coming)

Mr Z

No way Alvin ! Mines never to be sold :) and btw I must thank you for contacting me whilst on Holidays

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk from Mars

I wouldn't be a friend if I didn't mate knowing this is your grail.

Sent from Mars using tapatalk

Kick a man while he is already down! If anyone ends wanting to sell one of these let me know. Thanks in advance!

bro, unless your an established member with alot of Feedback and Knowledge, i would highly doubt that you will get a look in, Mr Z has spend alot on these and i doubt he would just sell one to just anyone.  Sorry Champ keep looking bro......

bro, unless your an established member with alot of Feedback and Knowledge, i would highly doubt that you will get a look in, Mr Z has spend alot on these and i doubt he would just sell one to just anyone. Sorry Champ keep looking bro......

Japanese lunch

8da307e0e917c2eda4a24957643b6540.jpg

Don't be offered.. My new friend. It's just have to take the rough with the smooth... That said they are fully sold out but thanks for your interested.... Sorry I couldn't entertain your request...

Thanks for the lecture guys! Because I am new I do not deserve to be able to buy this. How will I sleep at night? Ugh.

Enjoy the watches gentlemen.

Not like that. ;)

I am sure you are as deserving as any one of us. No less.

It is just that with any community (watches or otherwise), business or transactions are done with people we know and trust. Yes even familiarity does not exempt anyone from the possibility of fraud and scams, but its still better than a wild stab in the dark with a person of unknown reputation. 

I have mentioned, that it is still possible for you to purchase this GP from a member who tire of it down the road. It would help if you could build up your trade reputation and network of friends in here meanwhile, to facilitate your future trades.

Just because you are new, it does not mean that you are any less trustworthy than the best of us. But nobody would know you until you hang around, contribute, and show yourself to be a person of integrity. I am sure that its not a difficult task for you if you intend to stick around.

No problemo Legend. Was just being sarcastic. I know where you guys were coming from. I don't spend much time on forums, but I definitely see plenty of value in this place. This project alone proves that to me.

I had no intentions to stomp on you "while you were down" mate, and if my posts were misconstrued as such, I do apologize.

I do look forward to having you stay around, and contributing meaningfully here. 

Have a lovely Friday sir. :)

bro, unless your an established member with alot of Feedback and Knowledge, i would highly doubt that you will get a look in, Mr Z has spend alot on these and i doubt he would just sell one to just anyone. Sorry Champ keep looking bro......

Why would you make this comment, I think that this Mr. Z can speak for himself. This attitude that you have to know some cousin of a cousin and recite the secret password to make a purchase is ridiculous. You have new member who truly want to be part of a forum and you make them feel really unwelcome with this attitude.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why would you make this comment, I think that this Mr. Z can speak for himself. This attitude that you have to know some cousin of a cousin and recite the secret password to make a purchase is ridiculous. You have new member who truly want to be part of a forum and you make them feel really unwelcome with this attitude.

Beachcomber

When I first joined here I never just piped up and said I want one , I learnt my way around AP as much as I could for months before I even asked if I could by such a peice, and yes I have Gens Ap and Rolex, but i gained the trust and respect from very long established members, there is no password and no secret club but I can assure you these kind of peices are in general offered to those members first not someone who has been a member for a week and with little or no feedback.

And the same generally goes for some of the GEN forums I belong too.

Apologies if any offence was taken

Jordan

Beachcomber

When I first joined here I never just piped up and said I want one , I learnt my way around AP as much as I could for months before I even asked if I could by such a peice, and yes I have Gens Ap and Rolex, but i gained the trust and respect from very long established members, there is no password and no secret club but I can assure you these kind of peices are in general offered to those members first not someone who has been a member for a week and with little or no feedback.

Jordan

Then maybe a subtle PM would have been sufficient. No need in browbeat the guy. Just saying is not nice.

Beachcomber

Jordan

JordanF1,

Whether you own gens or not has absolutely zero bearing on what beachcomber said. 

You can own 100 gens and still act like a dick to others. You can belong to 1000 gen forums and still look like an ass.

I have told you before, don't bring your "G-up game" here bro. I will not give you one ounce more respect simply because you own gens.

I will still shoot you down like a clay pigeon, a genuine $100k watch on your wrist, a condescending smirk on your face and all.

There was no need to mention about your gens. That was being extraneous, contentious and defensive.

Remember the thread you started before, where @martijn, @daytona1984 and I were also part of? So please mate, tone it down.

I do not care how many gens you own (or how many you don't own). Respect has to be maintained. And even if you REALLY want to play your G-up game and post your "gens" and "ferraris" in here, you know how quickly you would be taken apart, if the pics do not tell true stories.

Beachcomber was simply making a point about being inclusive (though yes you did bring up valid facts) as a member of the forum but it is important for the newbie to understand why it could be harder for him to buy a watch like this, rather than giving him the feeling that he was being stomped on.

So I ask you once more, REFRAIN from trying to impress or put others down with stuff you do not have mate. Even if you own $1million worth of gens, stay in a castle served by 100 butlers, and commute daily in an aircraft to the office, I will still not hesitate to bring you down to size if you show me any disrespect. So whether you own gens or not, or belong to any "GEN forums (why the CAPS?)" or not, it is irrelevant in the discussion. Keep it as your personal knowledge. 

Guest Daytona1984

beautiful watch bro, it's the perfect summer watch! looking at your skin it seems you were spending a lot of time on the beach buddy

Japanese lunch

8da307e0e917c2eda4a24957643b6540.jpg

Gesendet von meinem iPad mit Tapatalk

beautiful watch bro, it's the perfect summer watch! looking at your skin it seems you were spending a lot of time on the beach buddy

Gesendet von meinem iPad mit Tapatalk

Wow you are so sharp bro.. lol indeed I have been in the sun a lot, but due to work unfortunately. ;)

JordanF1,

Whether you own gens or not has absolutely zero bearing on what beachcomber said. 

You can own 100 gens and still act like a [censored] to others. You can belong to 1000 gen forums and still look like an ass.

I have told you before, don't bring your "G-up game" here bro. I will not give you one ounce more respect simply because you own gens.

I will still shoot you down like a clay pigeon, a genuine $100k watch on your wrist, a condescending smirk on your face and all.

There was no need to mention about your gens. That was being extraneous, contentious and defensive.

Remember the thread you started before, where @martijn, @daytona1984 and I were also part of? So please mate, tone it down.

I do not care how many gens you own (or how many you don't own). Respect has to be maintained. And even if you REALLY want to play your G-up game and post your "gens" and "ferraris" in here, you know how quickly you would be taken apart, if the pics do not tell true stories.

Beachcomber was simply making a point about being inclusive (though yes you did bring up valid facts) as a member of the forum but it is important for the newbie to understand why it could be harder for him to buy a watch like this, rather than giving him the feeling that he was being stomped on.

So I ask you once more, REFRAIN from trying to impress or put others down with stuff you do not have mate. Even if you own $1million worth of gens, stay in a castle served by 100 butlers, and commute daily in an aircraft to the office, I will still not hesitate to bring you down to size if you show me any disrespect. So whether you own gens or not, or belong to any "GEN forums (why the CAPS?)" or not, it is irrelevant in the discussion. Keep it as your personal knowledge. 

Yep ill remember when im on holidays not to post pics of Red Ferrari's in a Shopping mall that was for a Raffle for the Deaf and Dumb society to raise funds :)