When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Help me find the best Rolex out the box

Dani

Hi all,

I am thinking of buying myself a gift after a summer with lots of hard work under extreme bad weather where I live that sucks so bad that I dont even have words to use..

I love the design of this models under here

Explorer 2

GMT

Submariner date

It does not need to pass a TZ test, but it needs to be accurate to a level that a normal watch interested person cant spot it just by handling it..

Any suggestion ?

Hope everyone that I know here and all others have had/will have a great summer :)

Cheers,

Dani

Dani, your best bet currently is a TC sub or a BK sub. Both offerings are quite accurate to the real thing and both can be modded to accept genuine parts.

Just search through the various threads to find reviews of either dealer and I am sure you will find what you need. Good

luck. There is no greater reward than a genuine Rolex rep after a hard summer's work.

• Like 1

Dani, your best bet currently is a TC sub or a BK sub. Both offerings are quite accurate to the real thing and both can be modded to accept genuine parts.

Just search through the various threads to find reviews of either dealer and I am sure you will find what you need. Good

luck. There is no greater reward than a genuine Rolex rep after a hard summer's work.

Thanks bro, ill check them up, its just on dealers site their is 100's of each an everyone says newest best version etc etc, and when you been out from reps for sometime ist hard to find correct one..